Finally Rank #1

I don't have the image since I'm posting from my phone but I have reached #1 on my server using:
5* Sid
5* Lumi
4* Vader
4* Kylo
4* Lando
All gear lvl 7

Replies

• Options
    Congrats :)
  • Options
    Congrats. Do you plan to stay with 4* Lando for the long term?
  • Options
    I'm not sure yet, currently, he is expendable for me as I am going to test out Phasma as a leader. Also maybe Poggle, but if I were to replace anyone, it would be Lando first. Since he is only acquired through chromium cards. He is amazing at 4* though with his AOE and Crits.
  • Options
    Finally rank 1 also

zxr3m9.jpg
  • Options
    Man, I'm only lvl 55 but I'll get there soon. I'm now ranked 3 but I'll wait until later to snipe #1
  • Options
    Finally rank 1 also

zxr3m9.jpg

oh jeez... u have to be a terrible player if u have not hit #1 till today. may I ask how much money u spent to get all those characters?
  • Options
    Yeah I'm also suspicious of this...7* Qui Gon, 6* Leia, and 7* Maul...lots of money dumped for those already
  • Options
    rotam wrote: »
    Finally rank 1 also

zxr3m9.jpg

oh jeez... u have to be a terrible player if u have not hit #1 till today. may I ask how much money u spent to get all those characters?

LOL, why did u only farm daka? Cuz zomg rez must be op?!! Look at dat consular, lumi and dooku
  • Options
    If I had a dollar for every time someone made a thread about them getting the #1 spot I'd be a rich man.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    I get rank 1 alot lol unless that 10% that lumi doesn't get stunned xD but once my Phasma has become 6* ill replace my obi wan with him, since the speed down and bonus attacks will be alot better for me, and since my kylo is almost 6* as well, pretty good attack team set up
  • Options
    All 5 of my units will have lots of aoes and extra turns and advantage xD freaking party wipe
  • Options
    And once I get my daka to 5*, imma get my Fives to 4* and possibly replace dooku with him since it's a better synergy set up, only problem is no jedi stunning
  • Options
    SpendsAlot wrote: »
    I get rank 1 alot lol unless that 10% that lumi doesn't get stunned xD but once my Phasma has become 6* ill replace my obi wan with him, since the speed down and bonus attacks will be alot better for me, and since my kylo is almost 6* as well, pretty good attack team set up

make a thread about getting #1 so I can get another dollar
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    Yay more rank one scrub posts. No one gives a crap
  • Options
    Sds1989 wrote: »
    Yay more rank one scrub posts. No one gives a crap

That's how I feel too :D
  • Options
    Finally rank 1 also

zxr3m9.jpg

7* Maul? I shudder to think on the chromium cards dropped for that one alone.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    @Regeneration Is maul only worth the use at 7*'s? I currently have him at 5* and want to add him to my aoe team but not sure if he's worth it yet
  • Options
    DeathNut wrote: »
    Yeah I'm also suspicious of this...7* Qui Gon, 6* Leia, and 7* Maul...lots of money dumped for those already

Its not obvious he is not F2P. That dude have a lexus that Han drive in Fast and Furious 5.