Strong idea for team

I'm Pretty new to the forums, but I've been playing the game for a while and think I have a pretty strong team if anyone would be interested in testing since I lack 2 of the characters at the moment.

Barris-
her 10 percent health for non Jedi and 20 percent for Jedi is too good of an ability to not be using as a leader in my opinion, especially with the importance of tanks and healing through immunity.

Chewie-
not as much health as the royal guard but he comes with more base damage, more critical and one of the best armor penetrations available as well s turn meter manipulation and taunt to keep the lower health characters in play longer.

Storm Trooper Han-
for a tank he has low health and does not really stand out in any stat as he is middle of the pack n armor, speed and critical. His purpose in the lineup is strictly for his turn meter manipulation since he is one of the best fr a non synergy team. At the start of his turn he ha a chance to remove turn meter from every enemy as well as every time he is attacked, which can be quite often with taunt, and he can build his allies turn meter with his special. these abilities are crucial for the next 2 members of the lineup.

Yoda-
Comes with one of the highest speeds in the game as well as above average turn meter and possibly the best character when it comes to buffs. His only glaring flaw is low health but that i reduced with 20 percent health from Barris as the Leader as well as foresight and having two team mates with taunt. for the start of the match most opponents will be stuck on chewie and Han giving Yoda a chance to buff up the team.

Darth Sidious/Rey-
Sid rounds off this team as one of the fastest characters and also brings turn meter manipulation. He lacks the fire power of some other choices giving the team no true strong attacker, but with his healing immunity and extra hits make him viable for teams not sporting barris as the attacks of the team have a chance of sticking longer than heals. For teams with a strong Barris, multiple healers or a character that should be handles quickly Rey becomes a viable option being one of the best attackers in the game.

I currently lack a strong Yoda and Han to try out this team but I think it may have its strengths in a non synergy lineup.

Replies

• Options
    I'm sorry, you have interesting idea there. But i don't think that team is optimal. Sid, baris and chewiee already losing is edge in arena. Sid is fast but his damage, potency and health is too low and sid gaining turn meter is inconsistent. Chewiee too slow and didn't bring anything into gameplay compared with another tanks. Baris place isn't in arena, she shine in gw though

If you insist with yoda pair him with qgj as leader that will make yoda move fast before dooku and use battle meditation to protect your toons from debuff

If you want a leader that give bonus hp, rex is better
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • Options
    3 tanks, that team just won't do enough damage

Chewy and Barris are no good in arena.
  • Options
    Team is easy prey for soul harvesting
  • Options
    That team is terrible.

Unless you are level one.

And you have a milion crystals.

No. That team is terrible regardless.
  • Options
    Spunds like a good gw team. Not so much for arena. Especially on offense. You will end up running out of time. And on defense. Once they take out your ray. Its game over

Lumi beats baris in arena because she can actually beat toons down.

Chewie just doesnt cut the mustard in any category later in the game. Great starter toon though

Sid was hit hard in the dps department with the addition of protection. Im working on phasing him out of my team as well. But his heal block is holding him for now.(will eventually be replaced by rg or sth.

I also run a non synergistic team and do well. But it will never keep up with the meta on def.

I run phasma lead, lumi, sid, asaaj, qgj. Gives me a decent mix of damage and utility. I tend to place around 150 arena. Not great on def though. So i lose about 2-300 places over night.
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ST Han is first to be targeted. By the time he taunts, he only takes a few more hits to finish. So you would usually have a high DPS team to benefit from the TM. Your team gets an extra turn to.... do not much at all. So Han dies for nothing.

Then Chewie gets smacked by enemy QGJ. Thanks for the offense up.

By now, Rey may have taken two of your opponents down, but she dies next.

So you're down Han and Rey. And the other team has 3 toons left with decent health. It doesn't matter who Yoda buffs with what. Barrise and Chewie and Yoda can have all the buffs in the deck and they still ain't taking 3 random toons down.

This team is weak on defense, anyway.
  • Options
    You lost me when you suggested using Chewie.