Most Un-Self-controllable thing you did?

I just refreshed Rey's nodes for 48 attempts just to get her to 6*.... 11/48 I'm kind of ashamed lol how bout you guys worse thing you've ever done due to no speed control in the game ?

Replies

• Options
    I spent 10k crystals to get credits that I needed to level up because there are not enough ways to make credits in the game. I have droids for days but I'm always broke. I immediately regretted wasting crystals for credits.
  • Options
    I play the game at all.
  • Options
    Motherlode wrote: »
    I play the game at all.

This
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Xhowrude wrote: »
    I spent 10k crystals to get credits that I needed to level up because there are not enough ways to make credits in the game. I have droids for days but I'm always broke. I immediately regretted wasting crystals for credits.

I too have wasted crystals on credits ...
  • Options
    I play the game at all.

Well... I mean... When you put it that way...
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Spent 2k crystals refreshing Anakins nodes when I was close to getting him 7*... He was nerfed days later
  • Options
    I refreshes regular shipments many times in hope of getting more mk5 furnances...
  • Thor_Odinson1
    1995 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I bought a gear piece in the shipment for 1274 crystals a couple days ago so I could get Vader to gear 9. He is 4* but has over 5500 strength now. He wrecks lives and I don't regret it one bit.

Not that many crystals unless you are F2P like me btw.
  • Darling_Ventress
    376 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I play the game at all.

This

and again.
  • Options

Why is this a waste?
  • Options
    HelloHey wrote: »
    I refreshes regular shipments many times in hope of getting more mk5 furnances...

I have done this I think 7 times but no furnace. I saw it twice when I didn't have the crystals and now I never see it again..
  • Options
    ZarLatho wrote: »

Why is this a waste?

Because I shouldn't have to blow 50 dollars worth of crystals on credits cause CG/EA has no other method of giving us credits
  • Options

Just did this yesterday....and I know better.
  • Options
    ZarLatho wrote: »

Why is this a waste?

Because I shouldn't have to blow 50 dollars worth of crystals on credits cause CG/EA has no other method of giving us credits

Ok sure, but is that different than spending $50 on some other thing we don't have and don't want to wait for?
  • Options
    Try to Scroll to the right on guild screen