AI in PVP and GW receive better stats?

Alukai
29 posts Member
I have noticed as I play that in PVP and GW the enemy AI seems to be able to I see their leader ability and to hit their effects more than they should be able to. Has anyone eke noticed this?

Replies

• Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. Pretty frustrating. For some dumb reason the dev wants you to run the battle on auto. I'm really starting to see major problem running my nightsister team.
  • Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure the programmers understand statistics. A 15% probability (evasion) occurring 5 times in a row would be a miracle. For that to happen twice on consecutive battles, well the programmers need to take me to Vegas.
  • photonpulse77
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Well, now I think I have definite evidence shows that AI enjoy advantageous position. In PVP, each time old Daka revive fallen comrades, instead of one point health he/she suppose to have, their rise with about 1/3 health (their health bar shows yellow) and they were able to withstand one blow from opponents. And, of course there were other enhancements to AI, Phasma's leader ability effects second attack three times in a row, and Dukoo was able to stun opponents almost every time he strikes, Jedi or not. And more importantly, all these happens in three consecutive games, (In Phasma's case, it works in two of three game for sure, the other one I was not 100 percent sure) it's no random glitches. It's the game setting. Well it's really really sucks
  • Options
    I concur with everything said already. A 4 star lvl 40 Daka seems to be able to stun my 7 star characters lvl 77 every time.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    Daka has two forms of revival, one of which returns 27.5% health when it happens.

Do you have a link to the data you've been gathering which provided your definite evidence?
  • Alukai
    29 posts Member
    Options
    I continue to see evidence of this happening. A recent example I saw was boba fett reviving 5 times in a row. Once or twice is understandable. But 5 times is incredible. At a 35% rate this is ridiculous. The chance of that happening is less then 1%. My boba fett has only revived once in a battle.
  • DarthGozu
    283 posts Member
    Options
    When characters with 0 dodge rating in a squad without a dodge leader manage to avoid 2-3 attacks in a row then there is no arguing about AI being boosted. Anyone can argue about having a bad or a good streak if a percentage chance to dodge does exist. But it becomes godly luck to avoid an attack when you have 0 chances to do so.
  • Options
    The Dodge rate for the AI is more like 80% if not a little more. But it's like that with all AI abilities Daka revives 100% of the time when she dies and when she heals she revives one to two members of the team 100% of the time. The only ability I've not seen at 80+% is critical leader abilities.
    The sad thing is I was just going to post a thread simular to this one on how RNG needs to be fixed when it comes to the AI in control. I know the coding for RNG is in no way simple or a fast fix but some thing does have to be done about it even if it's lowering the % rate with the AI.