Sid needs to be nerfed

Prev1
Its just ridiculous how many people use him. I'm surprised in GW when I dont see him in a group. No other character is as used/abused. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Replies

• Options
    No, he doesn't need to be nerfed.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    God, now we have Sid the noob killer to go along with the other noob killers
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    He has too many lightsabers
  • Options
    I dismissed my poor Sid from Arena roster long time ago. Poor him he was a great leader then he grew old, grumpy and in need of a wheelchair. You are without hearth if you want to remove his wheelchair.
  • Options
    Whats a lightsaber?
  • Options
    Sid doesnt need a nerf lol, he rarely even applies his debuffs and his damage is quite average.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Its just ridiculous how many people use him. I'm surprised in GW when I dont see him in a group. No other character is as used/abused. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Hahahahahahaha what a funny guy
  • EnderU
    103 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Once you get past a certain point in the game, Sid becomes weak (compared to other toons), and is rarely seen.

If anything, he probably needs a buff.
  • Drexnaw
    152 posts Member
    Options
    Lol he's on every team cus he's easy to get and versatile in most teams. He's the most versatile arena toon. All the other arena toons require the right team to utilize. Same thing with lumi, she's useful on all teams and easy to get fast. Other galactic war toons are more specific to certain teams, phasma is also an alternative farm for galactic war. so you'll see every team have lumi or phasma, and a Sid.
  • elsiewhiteDUST
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Haters, I'm not complaining about him, he is an easy kill. I never saw his usefulness in my groups and don't understand why so many people use him.
    Nice point, Drex. Didn't think of it that way.
  • Drexnaw
    152 posts Member
    Options
    Haters, I'm not complaining about him, he is an easy kill. I never saw his usefulness in my groups and don't understand why so many people use him.
    When I started I bought 5 shards for savage oppress for my first arena shipments. I quickly learned that Sid would be a better purchase and I spent everything from then on to get him to 7*. After he hit 7* I branched out and started my droid team with ig88 and hk47. It was also around the same time I finished lumi and poggle and started ig 86.
  • Arim74
    74 posts Member
    Options

Nerf yourself!
    Sid had been nerfed allready too much.
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options
    LoL sid is benched for a reason
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Lol Sid doesn't need nerf at all. Maybe a little buff even, don't know.
  • Options
    Remove the protection of galactic war and he will just die before he blocks heal. Problem solved then.
  • Options
    Is this a troll?
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Sidious dodge rate = 70% ?

Every single attack on him is dodged
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    +20% health whenever any unit is defeated is pretty usefull for GW. I use him to get rid of counter units.

+1 for every nerf thread. i just love reading them
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    If Sid gets nerfed he become Ugnaught at this point.
  • Options
    Are you trolling?
  • Options
    I think all characters that I don't have should be nerfed. I'm super cerial, guys.
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Only drama I have with Sid is his always dodging my Jedi when I try to lay him out early (50/50 success).
    He did divise the almost total wipeout of the Jedi order so seems fitting.
    Don't nerf Sid.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Sid doesn't appear in arena teams once you get into the top 100, I get him in every GW node though because obviously they want to kill you slowly with heal blocks! Sid has been nerfed to death, was my first 7 star and a 4 star 5's is far more useful
  • Waz675
    193 posts Member
    Options
    No one even welcomed the noob to the forum, guess bentwookie is off being bent somewhere atm!

• Options
    He was pretty good. But the new update made him average.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Troll thread
  • Options
    I opened this thinking someone had bumped a thread from back in November as a biting commentary about how the nerf-calls of today look silly when you view them through the lens of time (or maybe as a joke)
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Sure, why not, go ahead.
  • CashFlow
    39 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Calling you out - You ARE complaining, and you did NOT think before posting this. You just thought about yourself.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    -_- man I run a all jedi team I hate sid but yet I still find this thread as dumb as they come