In what team does Fives fit the best?

In what team does Fives get the best use out of him?

Replies

• Options
    A team with rex and foo i belive but rex is full blown p2p :( ive been using him as a 3rd dps in arena hes saved my **** a fair few times 1v3
  • Options
    LADrake wrote: »
    A team with rex and foo i belive but rex is full blown p2p :( ive been using him as a 3rd dps in arena hes saved my **** a fair few times 1v3

Yea hes quite hard to farm, but so is RG

thanks for the answer

• Colpo
    35 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    xdecide wrote: »
    LADrake wrote: »

Yea hes quite hard to farm, but so is RG

thanks for the answer

RG is farmable in SCB from lvl 77, so no, he's not.
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ(L), Rey, GS, RG, 5s.

damage and assist. its nice to still be able to beat any team under 2 mins.
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    Options
    Meta = Rex (L), Fives, RG, Leia, Aayla
  • Sagefire
    62 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm running Phasma (L) - Fives - QGJ - Kylo - St Han
    Arena Rank 10-20 everyday

it's a very tanky team with a huge dmg output over time.

Droid teams are very easy to kill with this and the most Dokku (L) - Rey - RG teams can be killed without any problems :)

And it seems like it's a pretty solid team for defense, just dropping 5-10 ranks over night
  • Egor
    86 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Im going to run ben(L), IG-100, RG, Fives, Barriss

No clue how it will perform yet, but I formed it based on high health, throw in bens dodge leadership/turn manipulation, and the counters from 100 and fives.... i think it may do well

Goal is to have a team that has staying power with the ai in control, atm my team loses like 40 spots over night
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Egor wrote: »
    Im going to run ben(L), IG-100, RG, Fives, Barriss

No clue how it will perform yet, but I formed it based on high health, throw in bens dodge leadership/turn manipulation, and the counters from 100 and fives.... i think it may do well

Goal is to have a team that has staying power with the ai in control, atm my team loses like 40 spots over night

I'd replace 100 with Savage. Also I'm not sure RG is required, maybe someone with a better damage output like Kylo would be better.
  • Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    Meta = Rex (L), Fives, RG, Leia, Aayla

Ackbar (L), leia, stHan, Fives, RG. Hardest group I've seen so far. Would like to try fight the one above ^^
    829-416-931
  • Egor
    86 posts Member
    Options
    Hmmm ill start farming savage sikho, then i can have both him and 100 and decide for sure then :)
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    Rex(L), Fives, Rey, QGJ, and RG. The only team I can't defeat in arena. Fie on you Oofalong!
  • oofalong
    171 posts Member
    Options
    wrilley wrote: »
    Rex(L), Fives, Rey, QGJ, and RG. The only team I can't defeat in arena. Fie on you Oofalong!

Lol, thanks I think. What's your in-game name?
  • Options
    I use him with Old Ben (L), Savage, Rey, and Phasma. They're not maxed yet so they're not great on defense (I'm really hoping it changes when they're maxed haha) but on offense they're great
  • Btc
    16 posts Member
    Options
    I run phasma lead, 5's, lumi, sid and GS. All 72, 7*, gear 8-9. Finish arena top 25 daily. Gonna switch out sid with rey, maybe mix in kylo somewhere.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    @oofalong Same name in-game. Totally a compliment for putting together such a tough comp.
  • Lolley
    2 posts Member
    Options
    I run Sid (L) 7*, Fives 7*, FOST 6*, Kylo 7*, Phasma 6*. Typically, Sid dies first, but his leader ability remains. This is a really good team against AOE-heavy teams (teams with Sid/Phasma). Defense from FOST, advantage from Phasma, bonus crit chance, and 3 toons that "retaliate" on AOE is fun to watch/play. I am currently farming Dooku (just rolled him into 6* today). I am currently searching for other retaliation toons to toss into the mix.
  • Options
    Lolley wrote: »
    I run Sid (L) 7*, Fives 7*, FOST 6*, Kylo 7*, Phasma 6*. Typically, Sid dies first, but his leader ability remains. This is a really good team against AOE-heavy teams (teams with Sid/Phasma). Defense from FOST, advantage from Phasma, bonus crit chance, and 3 toons that "retaliate" on AOE is fun to watch/play. I am currently farming Dooku (just rolled him into 6* today). I am currently searching for other retaliation toons to toss into the mix.

If your running phasma with Kylo and FOST you would be better off run of phasma as lead
  • Lolley
    2 posts Member
    Options
    ishtar922 wrote: »
    Lolley wrote: »

If your running phasma with Kylo and FOST you would be better off run of phasma as lead

I tried that for awhile, but it seemed that I was able to knock people down quicker with the Sid leader ability. I have been running it this way for awhile, but now that my toons are leveled up a bit more, with better gear, I may give it a go.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    In any team.
  • pepper10
    88 posts Member
    Options
    I am aiming for Phasma(L)-Kylo-Fives-Daka-RG or STHan 1 more star for fives I need~~
  • oofalong
    171 posts Member
    Options
    wrilley wrote: »
    @oofalong Same name in-game. Totally a compliment for putting together such a tough comp.

@wrilley I found you now in-game. did you name change? if not you've done a good job over the past month of climbing up the leaderboard.
  • Options
    kbonifay wrote: »
    QGJ(L), Rey, GS, RG, 5s.

Why does it only take that long to kill your team?
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    kbonifay wrote: »
    QGJ(L), Rey, GS, RG, 5s.

Why does it only take that long to kill your team?

lol