New characters

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I never read any of the eu but they are probably not gonna add it since its not cannon, also they should add:

Jedi luke skywalker
    Scoundrel han solo
    Barris offee(dark side edition)
    Yoda of course
    General Grevious
    Padme just cause of that body
    Forgot his name but was on the jedi counsel with a blue lightsaber and a big head that went vertical

Almost forgot to say obi-wan kenobi when he was training anakin

i would love Obi-wan Kenobi in the clone war years as he is probably one of my favorite characters. A jedi Luke should be the January reward
  • Options
    Darth Plagueis, Malak, General Grevious, Darth Bane, Darth Malgus, Yoda, Revan, Jedi Luke. Lord Scourge and Lord Vitiate would be a couple sith I'd like to see. Bastila with battle meditation leadership ability would be cool.
  • Options
    How could you people!?
    Leaving out the all important slaughtered padawans for 17.99 new year packs.

haha good one
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    New content and please finish the game first. Then some more new toonz
    This.
    There's already more then enough characters to keep us busy farming, and with only using 5 at a time (plus maybe a few more for GW) what are you going to do with another 30? We need more gameplay as the highest priority.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    There's lots of cool Star Wars characters I would like to see added.

Yoda
    Clone Wars Obi-Wan
    Ahsoka Tano (SWR)
    General Grievous
    Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)
    Rey (W Lightsaber)
    SWTFA Flametrooper
    Commander Cody
    Ki Adi Mundi
    Shaak Ti
    Jango Fett
    Destoyer Droid
    Galen Marek
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    My top 6 character requests IN ORDER:

1) Jar Jar Binks
    2) Jimmy Smits' character from ROTS.
    3) "Daniel Craig" storm trooper
    4) Regular Han Solo
    5) Yoda
    6) Luke with lightsaber, NOT elephant gun!

You do mean Sith Lord Jar Jar, right?
  • Options
    Kyle katarn ;-)
  • Options
    Atton Rand and Mission Vao. :)
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    oh, i forgot an important one.

JOOOHNNNN CENNNAAA
  • Options
    Jek Porkins > anything mentioned above.
    2rpa2y9.jpg
  • Options
    Why is Nute Gunray in this game???
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Boosk the bounty hunter

Yes! Could've had him instead of gunray ffs
  • ThePedroKid
    368 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    It's officially licensed so only in-canon characters can go in. Many of the OPs wishlist aren't in the official canon for star wars after lucasfilm changed the policy. We will probably never see those characters (plus, Bioware might have some rights on them also).

Edit: Jar Jar Binks would be flippin' awesome. They need to make him godly so everyone is forced to use him (like Dooku but moreso). Then, you can just have only him on your arena squad and when people fight you they see only him and go 'oh ****!' and just leave. Awesome sauce that would be.
  • Options
    I'd really like Ezra and Sabine from rebals and maybe BB-8
  • lamo
    34 posts Member
    Options
    I'd really like Ezra and Sabine from rebals and maybe BB-8

ezra would be cool
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    So would kanan, rex, hera and zeb btw
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Hopefully they add all of the characters that are already in the campaigns. That would add foot soldiers of all factions, Yoda, and Luke.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Im waiting for Emperor Jar Jar. Must be op
  • Options
    jar jar binks with annoyance taunt
  • Options
    Another vote for Ki-Adi-Mundi. He actually talks in the movies and is the only Jedi to put up a fight besides Yoda and Obi-Wan during order 66.

And speaking of Obi-Wan I would love a Revenge of the Sith Mustafar version of him. His clothes could be burned and charred.
  • Options
    Ki-Adi-Mundi is my favorite character...I really hope we get him. I'm shocked they made Plo Koon before him tbh.

I'd also love to see Yarael Poof, Padme, Jar Jar, Shaak Ti, Sabe, Max Rebo (not sure what all he could do but he'd be cool lol), Sly Moore, and Mas Amedda. The Jedi Council is one of my favorite parts of Star Wars, so I wouldn't mind seeing all the council members eventually lol but those are the ones I'd love to see now...especially Ki!

I just discovered this website but I have been playing the game a bit now...do they ever take character request?
  • Options
    pit droid FTW!
    My Ally Code: 879-648-786
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    @ psy4potato

Yes they do take requests. I even believe there is an official topic about this, which characters we like to see in the future. There are a lot of toons which are canon that they can add (a lot from Rebels and Clone wars series as well).
  • Options
    Jar Jar with his true abilities - 100% evasion, 100% lucky shot: insta kill.

Also AT-AT would be nice to have
  • Options
    Enklave wrote: »
    Jar Jar with his true abilities - 100% evasion, 100% lucky shot: insta kill.

Also AT-AT would be nice to have

Lol that's grouse
  • Options
    I dislike vehicles and xwings to be in this game. What would happen? Sidious attacks Xwing, it's super effective!
    No, just no to vehicles and such please.
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    I dislike vehicles and xwings to be in this game. What would happen? Sidious attacks Xwing, it's super effective!
    No, just no to vehicles and such please.

Looks like there will be a ships only table later on in an update, if you look at the far right of the bar at the back, there is a locked table with the silhouette of the falcon.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    @ OneTwoCleanUpCrew
    Ships vs ships can be fun, as long as we don't see Sidious attacking a X-Wing I'm fine with that new addition ;)
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    @ psy4potato

Yes they do take requests. I even believe there is an official topic about this, which characters we like to see in the future. There are a lot of toons which are canon that they can add (a lot from Rebels and Clone wars series as well).

sweet! Thanks for letting me know, I'll go look for the topic, I appreciate it :)