Kylo

Hey guys! Is Kylo any good? If so, what line up would you use? Arena team.

Replies

• Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    16 k crit without o up and w/o crit buff, but below 50% tanky, good aoe, good reset chance, good kit ! Mines G IX.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Good synergy with RG since RG taunts when a player is below 50% which is where Kylo shines
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    He synergizes well with the First Order.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    He's also very good in the raid. DOTs are very useful when you have only a limited number of attacks before you die, and the rancor being debuffed is important.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma(L), Kylo both gear 9 thats my arena team.
  • Options
    Very good, but needs leader ability. Dot and health immunity make him better alternative to Sids. Excellent HP and prot. And cool down reset is very very nice
  • Options
    He's a good utility guy and arguably better than Sid with a Phasma lead. He doesn't hit hard but provides a little bit of everything, heal block, dot, and retribution. His big hit is when he's less than 50% health which does 75% more damage.
  • Options
    SpiveyJr wrote: »
    He's a good utility guy and arguably better than Sid with a Phasma lead. He doesn't hit hard but provides a little bit of everything, heal block, dot, and retribution. His big hit is when he's less than 50% health which does 75% more damage.

It's a beautiful hit with offense up + advantage at under 50% health
  • Options
    Well considering TOP Arena, I don't see Kylo Ren whatsoever.. Heal immunity and heals in general are rather pointless with Protection so Sid and Kylo both lose their edge and in Arena good people will target him last since he doesn't hit hard AND counter has been nerfed since they don't counter bonus attacks anymore. I'm an occasional rank 1 player using 5 star yoda against gear 9 7 star RG teams :D
  • Options
    Hands down my favourite toon in the game and I believe he is the most underrated OP character out there. Not only does he have two fantastic abilities (decent AOE damage and decent single target damage), they both have excellent bonuses (gain counter, boost to damage when low on health) which regularly change the tide in an arena battle if the AI starts targeting him with retribution or leaves him unchecked on low hp (which lets his single target special kill everything in the game except himself, fives, chewie and bariss when he has offense up in one shot after protection is gone) and as if that wasnt enough he then gets a ridiculous 50% chance to reset all cooldowns when damaged when maxed out. This means I can regularly use his very high damage AOE (rivalled only by IG86) 3 or 4 times per arena battle. Kylo has single handedly kept me in the top 10 in my server in arena. Closet OP for sure
  • Options
    Kylo is like a slighty better 5's. Honestly a team I would hate to go against is phasma kylo fives ns initiate and daka/gs/poggle

Kylo brings beefiness
  • gbshow
    89 posts Member
    Options
    no good anymore i'm afraid :(
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    gbshow wrote: »
    no good anymore i'm afraid :(

Not that great.