Lobot?

I just unlocked him and what's the best way to use him or do I just not touch him?

Replies

• Options
    D0SRARE wrote: »
    I just unlocked him and what's the best way to use him or do I just not touch him?

Get a droid squad otherwise just don't touch him lol. He is one of those characters that is utter trash without the synergy.
  • Options
    I'm jealous. I want him for my droid squad...
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    Hes an uber healer. I cant wait to max him out. Hes perfect against an empire/sith squad in the arena and a droid squad with HK as lead.
    Sid and dooku and vader will fire off their abilities and then use lobot to remove all the abilities AND heal the whole squad to 100%. Pretty much nullifies speed and makes them waste their primary skill.

• Options
    I currently have ig 86 , ig 100 also known as "magnaguard" and aiming to get hk by the way I love using droids and I did see he has the ability to boost droids maybe it was meant for me to unlock him lol
  • Options
    There is a rather nasty fellow in my top 5 that uses sid/vader. Extremely hard for me to take him down. About 50/50.

I threw in my under leveled Lobot,replacing JC, and he barely survived the first wave. Threw down his heal and the rest of the fight was cake.