Character upgrade notifications

toholdyoudown
1 posts Member
edited December 2015
On the main cantina screen, next to the "Characters" icon I have a little indicator that says 3+, which has previously implied that I had upgrades or equipment for one or more of my characters. This time around I cannot figure out what is available. There are no green plus signs indicating available equipment, no leveling up to do, nothing else I can find. Has anyone had this issue? Does anyone have a suggestion?

Replies

• Options
    I am getting the same thing on my character screen. I have looked at each character individually and checked each up grade, but nothing is available on any character. Is this a new bug or is something there that I'm missing?
  • Options
    Same here.
  • Options
    Lame, hopefully it's just a bug they can fix. Actually, hopefully there's some crazy new upgrade for my characters I just don't know about yet
  • Options
    Having the same issue. Literally went through every character and every possible upgrade scenario. Originally the notification number was one, but now it is two O_o ... My OCD is getting the best of me, please someone help. :)
  • Options
    Same issue here! It is very annoying.
  • Options
    Same here. I've enough credits and ability items to upgrade but button is greyed. First seen on my Asajj and now I've problem with most of my 59lvl chars