Guild Log and raid rewards please

As the Guild Leader, I want to see how much everyone contributed to the raid we ran earlier today. I also want to see how many Guild Coins we earned yesterday. This information is clearly recorded, since I can sort my guild roster by "coins per week." As it is, I have no way to easily weed-out under-performing or non-contributing guild members.

I wanted to promote a new officer based on the results of our first raid but I can't because I don't have access to that information. Also: it turns out beating a raid doesn't give any reward to the guild; individual members just get the rewards they personally earn.

Not to say there's no point in raiding but if there's no benefit to the guild, why have guilds at all? Their only function is raids and raids don't reward the guild. So raids may as well just be periodic PUGs. Want to raid? Get in the queue. When there are enough people to form a group for the raid you've selected, you'll get a push notification that your raid is ready and if you beat it you'll get the same rewards you'd get in the current guild system.

Replies