Worthless guild members

Ogunn
31 posts Member
How do you kick them? I don't seem to see an option.

Replies

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    If you look at guild management, you'll see a list of people in your guild.. if you check the checkbox next to the name of the player you want to remove... the buttons at the bottom of the screen will change to promote and remove... just select the remove option
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Ogunn
    31 posts Member
    Options
    But it only shows my top contributors. The ones I want to boot don't seem to show up? I'll look again.
  • CPTRogers
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Ogunn,

If you're a leader or an officer in your guild, go to your Guild "Manage" page.

Once there, click on the box to the left of the member's name. At the bottom of the page, to the right of the green "Promote" button, is a blue "Remove" button.

Only your leadership can do it though.
  • Ogunn
    31 posts Member
    Options
    I have 21 members but again, only my top 5-6 are showing up. I can switch from coins earned, officers, etc, but all the ones not contributing all week don't even show up to click their box to remove.
  • Ogunn
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Of the 20 members left, only 5 produce or have done anything all week. They are the only ones showing up. When guild activities are shown though, I can see all the rest of the members, though that's just in daily activities and not Guild so I can't select them there either.
  • CPTRogers
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Ogunn wrote: »
    I have 21 members but again, only my top 5-6 are showing up. I can switch from coins earned, officers, etc, but all the ones not contributing all week don't even show up to click their box to remove.

Ogunn, you might be experiencing a glitch. I don't want to insult your intelligence, but have you tried resetting the game to see if that solved the problem? Also, what are you searching your guild by (top right side). It should be set to default on coins (Weekly). Just to double-check and ensure you're not looking at a section of the guild, like the officers.

I doubt that though. I might report it as a glitch.
  • Ogunn
    31 posts Member
    Options
    It is set to coins, but no matter what I change it to, it never shows the non contributors, just the ppl I don't want to kick because they do contribute to guild stuff.

But under daily activities>guild activities, I can see all them members but can't select them.

How do I reset game on my Android? Delete game and reinstall? I'm a noob to the game at a little over a month so I won't feel insulted lol
  • CPTRogers
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Don't delete and reinstall...

I'm an Apple user, but I know I can force shut down a program without deleting it.

Found this online...
    Launch the recent applications menu. ...
    Find the application(s) you want to close on the list by scrolling up from the bottom.
    Tap and hold on the application and swipe it to the right. ...
    Navigate to the Apps tab in settings if your phone's still running slow.
  • Options
    How do you kick them? I don't seem to see an option.

Try calling EA. I had an issue where the leader left, and we were left leaderless. I had to call EA, and since I was an officer and could give the former leaders name and squad he left to, they were able to verify him in the other squad, and promote me to leader. Now while I realize the issue is different, it was a simple fix, and they were on the ball. I've dealt with EA customer support in the past with Madden Mobile, and they were horrible, it took months to hear back. This game, I requested a call back, and my issue was solved within 5 minutes.

Without question, I suggest to request a call back from EA for this game. They will be able to assist you
  • Starbelly
    60 posts Member
    Options

The total number of guild members includes players that have been invited but haven't accepted/rejected the invitation yet. Under "Manage," click the "Pending Invites" tab, and you'll see all the players that haven't yet joined but are still counted in your guild membership. You can delete them from there as well.

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    You know you can scroll down the list, right?

Swipe it up.
  • Ogunn
    31 posts Member
    Options
    There are no pending invites. All have accepted or not so that list is empty.

Also, Timitock, I can't scroll down because only 5-6 ppl show up to begin with. There's nothing to scroll down to which is the issue with me not being able to boot them....
  • Options
    No box to toggle on my screen. I see 30 members and 3 officers. no pending invites. 49/50 members. I have the same issue.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    FWIW, my count actually seems off as well, now that I have looked...

Give it until after guild payout and see if the count changes.

My guild is showing inactives when I scroll down, but I know them to be people I have invited but are not in guild. They are counting against my cap.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Don't even worry about stats. Axe one member per week. Don't explain why. It'll keep the rest on their toes.
  • quigonkenny
    240 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    When you go into the Guilds screen and select Manage, make sure that the left-hand button above the list (the one next to "COINS (WEEKLY)", etc.) says "ALL". That's the only thing I can think of, since it's the only thing I've seen that limits the guild member view. I'm not even an Officer in my guild and I can see all the members, unless I change that setting.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Raiding is the long farm endgame...

You may have to shuffle around a few times to get a good fit.

Best to do it early and stabilize.
  • Ogunn
    31 posts Member
    Options
    slampdx wrote: »
    Don't even worry about stats. Axe one member per week. Don't explain why. It'll keep the rest on their toes.

Lolz!!
  • Options
    Not seeing any further responses. Don't tell me my suggestion was it...
  • Yoey04
    10 posts Member
    Options
    My guild has this same problem. Leader and I can't remove 7 guys that only appear on guild activity screen.

No matter how many I have pending or how many I've booted, i can only see 43 of 50 members. Some guy named mol stef, donkey brians, Richard etc. We can not remove or even click on their names to see if they are in another guild.

Maybe there's some bug going on here? Can any of your non officers see the non active members? I've asked our group and if anyone can see them..... Hopefully 1 can and we can make them officer to remove them. Other wise it sucks were stuck at a max of 43 as we'll never rid ourselves of "donkeybrains" :)
  • Options
    I have the same problem with 15 ghosts and its reported and if nothing is done by the end of next week ill move somewhere else but hope theyd fix it.
  • Ogunn
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Not seeing any further responses. Don't tell me my suggestion was it...

No. All tab has been selected. Doesn't matter what tab I have it on.