Several leader abilities not working in rancor

Kosar
84 posts Member
I know rng is rng, but in 3 days or so of rancor events, I have yet to see Teebo or Phasma's leader ability go off. Seems fine against guards in phase 1, but not against the rancor monster itself. Not one assist under Phasma (by other FO or otherwise), no one going stealth with Teebo lead. Dooku harder to gauge, but under him, characters seem to dodge a total of once or twice per attempt...Which is exactly the same number of dodges under any leader.
Anyone else having this problem? I'm kinda worried the Bellow dispel move is clearing more things than it should...or the description is extremely misleading... The first day I just thought I was unlucky but by the third day it seems something is wrong.

Replies

• Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Had the same feeling with leaders not working. So i took Barriss as leader and did not see a single green number nor the jedis getting cleaned. Not even one dodge with Dooku. And a few other leaders i normaly use in arena felt funny too.
  • Options
    Had exactly the same issue with Ima on all Jedi team, not a single counter in approx 20-30 turns. Didn't notice in phase 1 but in 2 and 3 against his aoe it def wasn't working.