So... I pulled 2 Characters from Bronzium Packs Today

Azadum
39 posts Member
Before you get excited or jealous, this is what I got:

Jedi Consular - converted to 15 shards
3* General Veers

Hooray! LOL. Is a General Veers character more or less valuable than a single General Veers character shard for the shard shop?

Replies

• JediGhost117
    1756 posts Member
    Options
    Niether? You have to max 7* the toon to convert their shards in the shard shop. So at 3* you've got a ways to go before you can convert his shards.
  • Azadum
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Oh LOL. I don't have access to the shard shop yet, I didn't know it worked like that. Oh well, maybe they make Veers worth leveling one day.
  • JediGhost117
    1756 posts Member
    Options
    Probably not. Empire teams are the worst synergies I think, at least they were when I last checked. They might actually be good now with RG being the best toon in the game right now. Never tried out Magmatrooper but he might be interesting to use now.
  • JediGhost117
    1756 posts Member
    Options
    Probably not. Empire teams are the worst synergies I think, at least they were when I last checked. They might actually be good now with RG being the best toon in the game right now. Never tried out Magmatrooper but he might be interesting to use now.

Plus all of the AOE from Vader, Veers, Hoth Trooper, and Magmatrooper would destroy fortitude ridiculously quick. Maybe new meta confirmed.
  • kaleb314
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Magmatrooper's usefulness has gone down now that TM reduction can be resisted
  • Bunk71
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I've been using Magmatrooper with some success on my arena team- his TM is hit or miss-when it hits, it's great. He doesn't do much damage-but fun to use.
  • Starbelly
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Azadum wrote: »
    Oh LOL. I don't have access to the shard shop yet, I didn't know it worked like that. Oh well, maybe they make Veers worth leveling one day.

Veers can cut down a whole team during a single turn in the STR Gear Challenge, as can Tarkin. So I think he's worth leveling.

• BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Veers blows. I got him in a drop and wasted leveling and gearing him up. Attack is weak, AoE does little damage and only takes down the special attacks, and his leader ability is a crappy version of Vader's.

• Azadum
    39 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I should have bought a lottery ticket. I just pulled a 3rd character in about a 24 hour period. Ig86 this time. He only converted to 7 shards, but I only needed 10 to get him to 7*. Interesting day...
  • Options
    l3Pf8Xp.png

Drop from a bronzium
  • jedii_2040
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, 25 shards. Man you have one lucky day.
  • jedii_2040
    306 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I too got 25 shared of Ewok Elder yesterday.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I'm about to take Veers to 6 star. Can't wait to put him on a maxed Empire team
  • WalkrCnc
    76 posts Member
    Options
    Aero wrote: »
    I'm about to take Veers to 6 star. Can't wait to put him on a maxed Empire team

Just 5* my Veers! Feelin' the Empire love! :)
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Options
    I have a weak empire team going. For me, I find Tarkin is the best lead. Magma is little more than a meat shield for me.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Samantha wrote: »
    I have a weak empire team going. For me, I find Tarkin is the best lead. Magma is little more than a meat shield for me.

Tarkin over Vader? Tarkin is speed boost, no? I know Vader gives dmg boost. I guess it's a matter of move faster or hit harder.
  • Massov
    123 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Starbelly wrote: »
    Azadum wrote: »

Veers can cut down a whole team during a single turn in the STR Gear Challenge, as can Tarkin. So I think he's worth leveling.

That is the idea of the challenge - if you don't take them out before their debuffs go they wipe you out

When I take out the droids I have characters doing critical damage around 25k - that would be a game breaker