Should Aayla Secura be made Farmable?

TheForumSword
32 posts Member
edited May 2016

Should Aayla Secura be made Farmable? 51 votes

Yes
72%
Feardemon3Boro_Smooth1RedSixEricsonXRussell_no_pantsM9silentDarth_ReyNaugrinFaRule_DaGalexy91doughJediGhost117MazurkaJediMasterSavageVicWeezy34usArmyJedianonidudeDuckooLightwalkerBig_BossMarkatona 37 votes
No
21%
UshoDarthTRexusAlitaBalaxxeSikhoBrasidaLeandrovvHelloHeySnarfnel33BalthMalokh 11 votes
What's an Aayla?
5%
OobydoobDarthBalSaikyomaster 3 votes

Replies

• JediGhost117
    1756 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    With all of the Anti Jedi toons and the huge AOE buff from the fortitude update she would make Jedi teams playable again.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    There's a reason whales don't run her. She's not any good in arena. She'll be made farmable in due time like all exclusive toons.
  • HelloHey
    186 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    No
    Telaan wrote: »
    There's a reason whales don't run her. She's not any good in arena. She'll be made farmable in due time like all exclusive toons.

Shes a beast at level 80 maxed. Only less than a handful of super mega whales have her at max.
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options
    Admiral Ackbar with Leia and Fives synergy releases a storm of feces on the unsuspecting foe.
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    Options
    HelloHey wrote: »

Shes a beast at level 80 maxed. Only less than a handful of super mega whales have her at max.

Nah, she's just meh.
    And you don't need to be a kraken to get her 7*. I'm a dolphin (700 bucks) and haver 6*, chromiums drops her a lot.
  • HelloHey
    186 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Eleiem wrote: »

Nah, she's just meh.
    And you don't need to be a kraken to get her 7*. I'm a dolphin (700 bucks) and haver 6*, chromiums drops her a lot.

Do you have a gear 11 Ayala with 38k hp? Yours is probably gear 8.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options

Nah, she's just meh.

Wow you have a great 11 aayla? That's insane. I get shards every time i pull a pack but I've sidelined her. Didn't know that potential was there. Maybe i need to spend some credits on her
  • Options
    Yes

Nah, she's just meh.

Screenshot?
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    Options

Nah, she's just meh.

Haven't seen her gear11, don't even know if possible. But if it is then sure she is stronger when everyone around her is gear8 or 9. Yet probably she won't be that powerful when the rest catch up.
    BTW, my Ayla is sitting at lvl 50, gear6, but there's a guy with a 7* gear9 Ayla in my server so I can say she's meh, at least on defense.
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Nah, she's just meh.

Okay no one has her 11 yet so how would you know if she's a beast or not.

Not even with this update we will have a g11. Gear is untainable till next update. When that time has come, don't you think everyone else will be g11 too.
    You can't compare her g11 stats with today's g8 stats and call her beast..