Monthly login reward been removed?

As the header asks?

When was this removed?

This was one of the few things that actually kept me coming back everyday to be honest... I'm almost starting to get the impression that EA/CG are intentionally creating a credit crunch to make you spend real monies on so few credits... Err, pass!

Replies

• slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    What do you mean by removed. I see Jawa there
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Its a one time achievement
  • Options
    But Tim, I saw it the whole month through... When was this announced?
  • Valent_Antona
    1034 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Did you already claim it? Once you claim your first one, that's it. There's no monthly login achievement every month.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    But Tim, I saw it the whole month through... When was this announced?
    When you claimed it it should have disappeared. It's always been a one-time achievement. I got mine the second month I played, and never saw it again.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    It used to display post-claim...

This was a bug.

It was causing some confusion, and probably customer support.

No business likes that, so it probably got a high priority fix.

Would be in patch notes as "general bug fixes", or something similar.

The lack of concrete info and direct answers are techniques to buy time, build anticipation, and sow confusion until the next distraction can be produced.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info folks! Pity though... *shakes fist*
  • Options
    Have to agree with the op - the login every day for a month does appear to have been removed. They had a problem and paid it manually at the end of February and then it was there for March in which it paid out normally. There was no indication that it was a one time achievement - especially when it's been paid out for 2 consecutive months
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Yea i didn't get the 350k. That 350k in one month was too much because it costs 3.5 mill to get a character from level 35 to 76, so naturally someone at EA said 'we can't have that'!
  • ThewhiteonE
    658 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Starjumper wrote: »
    Have to agree with the op - the login every day for a month does appear to have been removed. They had a problem and paid it manually at the end of February and then it was there for March in which it paid out normally. There was no indication that it was a one time achievement - especially when it's been paid out for 2 consecutive months

Aaaha, I knew I wasn't going crazy!

Can we please get a dev to confirm that it is as intended in regards to us not receiving the monthly login?

@CG_JohnSalera ?
  • jedii_2040
    306 posts Member
    Options
    It seems they are again having a bug. For Feb and March I had received it but day or two late. The monthly reward module seems to be getting broken every now an then.
  • Options
    So you got it in February and March. Then I got ripped off I only got it once in December.
  • Haplo
    183 posts Member
    Options
    People got it in February because no one got it. February only had 29 days and the programming didn't recognize that as one month so everyone who played in February got the reward. Then people who played everyday in March and didn't get it in December or January also got it. It was always a one time only thing, the people in February got lucky because some people couldn't get it and Ea threw credits at everyone as a fix and apology.
  • Options
    When you go to your inbox do you not have the daily login rewards tab on the left hand side? I've never missed the logins and it still displays the ones for this month.
  • manderthegreat1
    265 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    P
  • tilusiek
    115 posts Member
    Options
    I also thought that monthly login reward is for every month. I got this reward in february and march but i didn't get it for every day login in april...
    Always trying and trying...
  • Options
    So if I long in for 1 month straight then I will no longer get the daily login rewards?
  • Options
    I've gotten them every day of the month since December and have never missed a day logging in.
  • Options
    You guys are lucky you were part of a bug. Most of us got that 1 time. And 1 time ONLY
  • Options
    And if y'all have gotten it every month since December, I feel cheated to have only gotten it once
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    There is a difference between the daily login reward and the 30 consecutive day achievement.
  • Options
    The reward for a full months loging in... Seriously, I'm sure it's not that difficult?
  • Options
    The reward for a full months loging in... Seriously, I'm sure it's not that difficult?

I haven't missed one day since day 1 hard release. Every month, there has been a log in character. But only the 1st month did I get the 350k for logging in