Build my team

brad83
60 posts Member
I'm thinking about building a rebel team, so just got Ackbar up to 7*. As soon as i get his gear/abilities up, am thinking about putting him as leader with Leia, ST Han, Fives... who else? am currently farming HRS (5* atm). until i get HRS, who should i use?

current 7* toons are:
Fives
Kit Fisto
Leia
QGJ
Luminara
Barriss
Old Daka
ST Han
Mace Windu
Asajj Ventress
Luke Skywalker
Dooku
Ashoka
Sidious
Ackbar
IG86
Magmatrooper
Grand Moff Tarkin

How would u build a team? is a rebel team the best bet? i'm struggling with synergy's atm. Currently get to top 10 in arena, but synergy/AI is working against me, so cant crack the top spot.

Replies

• brad83
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Happy to farm anyone else if u have suggestions not listed... good possibility i have them at 5* or 6* anyways
  • brad83
    60 posts Member
    Options
    any suggestions appreciated
  • Tayvyer
    115 posts Member
    Options
    I am currently building a rebel team myself, I would recomend AA (lead), STHan, HRS, those three are a must have for rebels, but now comes the clutch, how do you want to play?
    For the two last, I use Lando and Phasma, but, that is something to adjust acording to how you want to play
    I am Norwegian!
  • Tayvyer
    115 posts Member
    Options
    Also, since you have Leia, use her! the last toon, is then a free choice of your wish.
    I would use something like: Leia (lead), Lando, Fives, STHan and RG/HRS
    I am Norwegian!
  • brad83
    60 posts Member
    Options
    gotta have Leia, she's unreal... i've got a 7* Luke, but dont think i'll play him... thinking Ackbar(lead), Leia, Han, Fives... but dunno who for 5th spot
  • Tayvyer
    115 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lando does massive damage with his AOE, he is fragile and need his tank, but, if he get 2 crits, his special resets and he get critical chance up, meaning he can wreck massive havoc amongs your enemies alone.
    Leia grants 20% critical chance and is really helpful that way
    I am Norwegian!
  • brad83
    60 posts Member
    Options
    cheers mate. will see where i can farm him
  • Tayvyer
    115 posts Member
    Options
    brad83 wrote: »
    cheers mate. will see where i can farm him

You're welcome! Hope you will manage to build a good team!
    BTW, many threads here on how to build Rebel teams, check some of them out too!
    I am Norwegian!
  • brad83
    60 posts Member
    Options
    yeah, thought i'd ask tho, cos someone may be looking at other synergy's that i overlooked... rebel team seems to be best option imo
  • Ewlias
    71 posts Member
    Options
    LANDO IS A MUST HAVE, people talk about his low health and other stuff BUT HE IS GOOD AND FUN TO PLAY WITH and his health steal makes up for his low health so lando!!!