Game Crashing

Yesterday it crashed when I was equipping gear to a character, today it just crashed when I was opening a bronzium pack. No error message, just kicks you out and forces restart.

Replies

• Darkfox
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Crashes on me at least 10 a day when I'm doing anything but especially when I'm in a battle trying to rank up. I automatically lose and can't get the better prizes.
  • Options
    Yeah this game is going downhil, they need to bring it back to its original glory like it was in december
  • fsz101
    1 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not being able to access the game with either data or wifi, it just keeps spinning and telling me it needs to retry.
  • Options
    Bump, I've seen five threads regarding errors deleted already, at least move them and post a sticky. These forums feel like **** Germany circa 1938
  • Stlmark
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Game wouldn't start for more than an hour..right when my guild, intergalactic space slugs was starting a raid

• LeBobcat
    107 posts Member
    Options
    I bet EA will disable this thread in.less than ten minutes... we are not allowed to complain
  • Options
    My guild may have started the raid I'm probably getting last place in arena contribution I can't do anything
  • Options
    They deleted a thread as I was commenting so I just came here
  • Stlmark
    11 posts Member
    Options
    The gamecrashed just as I was startiing a raid. Very upset.

:
  • Fergles
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Mine's crashed when I did a cantina fight, when I did a regular battle, in the squad arena and in galactic war.
  • Aldaberan
    18 posts Member
    Options
    My game crashes every time I complete a GW battle. It gives me Error 3. I can't collect the double rewards!
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Fergles wrote: »
    Mine's crashed when I did a cantina fight, when I did a regular battle, in the squad arena and in galactic war.

This has been happening for over a month. I've lost endless amounts of Arena battles/Shard payout because of this. Very upsetting that this has been common for so long yet nothing has been done, not even an acknowledgment of the issue.
    ☮ Consular ☮