Darth Reven

Prev1
Reven96
10 posts Member
edited December 2015
Am I the only person who really really wants Darth Reven to be in the game?

Darth Reven 97 votes

Yes
56%
DavoMaster_ResticonSenpaiBishopDaeghaaArillianNatetoriousMike_N_IkeStarSonD0SRARECrittikChazzRMemphis118Reaper2908GeneralGrievousIIISweGuyMcPot45Ello_AstyK_G0slingJediGhost117DarthAlistair 55 votes
No
43%
Inhumanesnow6Feardemon3RolfQuincy_Tihlus32nubsorsDarkDigglerGhostChiliUshod3gaussAustinjrdavis557StirringOwlMykellHubchesgarcia_george99Wildcats1203DanoMelenasGwonkKamikazeRhombusEgo12Draconis 42 votes

Replies

• Options
    No
    I'd love to see Revan, but what do you make him? Light side? Dark Side? Boy? Girl? Since he was completely customizable it would be hard for them.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Voted no. Not because it's a bad idea, per se, but... (Don't read the rest if you haven't played Kotor yet. In which case stop reading this forum and go play the awesome game!)
    since DR is your playable character there's no way to know what his powers, alignment, or personality should be. Not appropriate to turn him into some generic character here, imo.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    No
    I think the question is a little confusing, so your results may be skewed. I voted "no", as in yes I'd like to see Reven in the game. I'd also really like to see Kreia.
  • Options
    Yes
    Voted yes because I want to see him. For the record, lore wise, he's a male grey jedi.
  • Options
    Yes
    And btw it's Revan.
  • Options
    No
    GhostChili wrote: »
    I think the question is a little confusing, so your results may be skewed. I voted "no", as in yes I'd like to see Reven in the game. I'd also really like to see Kreia.

Same here, would like to see Revan in game as well as Carth. I'd even settle for Deadeye Duncan.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    No
    Revan is no longer canon.
  • Options
    Neither is Hk-47 but he is still a awesome character.
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Yes
    there was an accepted canon version of Revan that i assume exists only as the legends timeline now but you just never know about the old republic era. Until they start making movies and books out of it within the new canon, none of it necessarily disagrees with current canon. They can make early Darth Revan, they can make reclaimed jedi Revan, the the Old Republic has an older Revan that was more of a shadow jedi that was willing to go dark to make changes for more light. The cannon version is male. Id like to see canderous and any of the major enemies and party members of KoToR and KoToR 2
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Revan was redeemed and became one with the force on his "death". Pre-Disney canon Revan was male and after having his memory wiped, then regained, he became a champion of the light.....until the SWtOR writers got to him and just **** all over a really awesome story.
  • Options
    Is the poll supposed to be "do I want revan in the game" or "are you the only person who wants revan in the game?"
  • Options
    Hubches wrote: »

that might change soon
  • Options
    No
    It's supposed to be Revan. Anyways Bastila would be better than Revan since everyone knows what she looks like.
  • Options
    I'd love to see Revan, but what do you make him? Light side? Dark Side? Boy? Girl? Since he was completely customizable it would be hard for them.
    He is a set character, and was portrayed in SWToR. Notice I said "he". He and Bastilla even had a child.

• Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    The question is confusing... Do I vote yes if I want Reven, or yes if you're the only one who does? O.o
  • Options
    Yes
    Are you people seriosu? You know that there is a "cannon" version of Revan right? The one from Swotor? They could use that easy or have him as Darth Revan in the full getup. There's NO reason he shouldn't be in the game. I was surprised when I saw HK-47 but no other Kotor characters. No Carth or Bastila.. What gives with the **** tease? Lol
  • Options
    Yes
    Don't know who Revan is (is he in Rebels? I got an HDTV antenna and kicked pay tv to the curb, so I might have missed him there). Anyway, I'm "yes" on this one. The more variety of toons, the better.
  • JediMasterRevan
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yes
    I vote yes because there should be 2 Revan's added, 1 Light 1 Dark, appearance difference just differen't saber colors, Light Side = Green, Dark Side= Red or Duel Red/Purple.
  • Options
    Yes
    I say yes and for the record Revan would probably be dark side because they would make it so he has his mask so that people can't tell his gender (even though it has been proven he is male) also there has been more than a few wiki's, videos and comics showing how power he is.
  • Options
    Yes
    This question is worded like the terrible True/False questions I had in High School and College....
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Rolf wrote: »
    Voted no. Not because it's a bad idea, per se, but... (Don't read the rest if you haven't played Kotor yet. In which case stop reading this forum and go play the awesome game!)
    since DR is your playable character there's no way to know what his powers, alignment, or personality should be. Not appropriate to turn him into some generic character here, imo.

First of all, OP - who is Darth Reven, I believe the character you refer to is Darth Revan.

It is highly probable that he could be added as HK47 is already in game.

Revan is a character who's alignment can be questionable.

His dark side alter ego - Darth Revan is pretty generic, hood, cloak, mask and red lightsaber (sometimes a second lightsaber - which is purple). You could give him dark side powers - as he is DARTH.

Secondly his character was further fleshed out in the Old Republic MMO and that could be used as reference for developing this toon.

Thirdly - why not give him a grey aspect - a toon able to fight both dark side and light side battles with both Jedi and Sith powers (to be determined by the development team). Others have spoken to this idea - and sounds fantastic.

So why not add a massively popular character to the game - especially if the demand is there (other poles and threads confirm a lot of the player community like the idea that Revan be included in this game).
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    No
    This question is worded like the terrible True/False questions I had in High School and College....

True - no means yes...right???
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes i approve
  • Options
    Yes
    I would like to see Naga Shadow
  • Options
    Hubches wrote: »

Neither is HK-47 :wink: but anyways, it is implied that he is canon as Darth Bane was in Clone Wars and they actually had a full character design detailed and everything of Revan but decided to scrap it last minute. I think they are waiting for something big to make Revan canon
  • Options
    Yes
    Ew, Revan wasn't that cool when compared to the great many from the movies that haven't made it into the game. Until General Kenobi, R2 & C3P0 (the two most iconic characters in the entire film franchise), General Hux, Rebel Chewi, Jedi Luke (literally any version), and a bunch more that are escaping my mind. Revan is only popular to the people that played KOTOR. People that just watched the movies and the cartoons would have no clue who he is.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Boo wrote: »

True - no means yes...right???

Just to clarify - the OP's question is "Am I the only person who really really wants Darth Reven to be in the game?"

My answer is "NO" he is not the only person who wants Revan to be in this game, which means Yes I do want him available as a character in the game.

I feel like C3PO in Attack of the Clones - "I'm so confused"
  • Options
    Yes
    I'd like both Darth Revan as he was before KotOR and Grey Jedi Revan as he was during SWTOR. And Meetra Surik. She would be cool, too.
  • Options
    Yes
    I would love to see Revan. I would say that he most likely would be Legends novel based, and would be extremely powerful, similar to Commander Luke and Darth Nihilus. Plus, he is so popular that they may make him canon, just a bit different then how he was. Like what they did with Thrawn.
  • Options
    @kyno necro thread
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."