Purchased Crystal bag w/25% bonus, lost what i had and didn't get bonus.

Rogti
5 posts Member
I purchased a $20 crystal drop on 4-30 which was supposed to have 25% more than the gauranteed amount of 3,500. Before the purchase i already had aprox 870 crystals. After the purchase i only have 3,658. Somehow my previous was removed and i didn't get the bonus. Can someone at EA update/fix my crystal amount or issue a refund of $20? I should now have approximatley 5250 crystals

Replies

• OmerAsik
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Rogti wrote: »
    I purchased a $20 crystal drop on 4-30 which was supposed to have 25% more than the gauranteed amount of 3,500. Before the purchase i already had aprox 870 crystals. After the purchase i only have 3,658. Somehow my previous was removed and i didn't get the bonus. Can someone at EA update/fix my crystal amount or issue a refund of $20? I should now have approximatley 5250 crystals
    Well first off the 3500 IS 25% more. You can even check, the old one is still in the store along with the sale. The original is 2800 Chrystals.

Now step 2. You said you had ~870, and now you have 3658. That's a difference of 2788.

What I'm saying is you most likely bought the 2800 Chrystal pack, NOT the 3500 one, as they are both in The store for the same price.

It might be a bug, but it's more than likely you just clicked the wrong one.
  • Rogti
    5 posts Member
    Options
    OmerAsik wrote: »
    Rogti wrote: »
    Well first off the 3500 IS 25% more. You can even check, the old one is still in the store along with the sale. The original is 2800 Chrystals.

Now step 2. You said you had ~870, and now you have 3658. That's a difference of 2788.

What I'm saying is you most likely bought the 2800 Chrystal pack, NOT the 3500 one, as they are both in The store for the same price.

It might be a bug, but it's more than likely you just clicked the wrong one.

No, i purchased the 3,500 version. If that includes the 25%, then i would have had that + the ~870 i already aquired. After purchase, my amount had only 168 more. This is a bug that needs to be fixed or the $20 refunded.