Impressive.

FriedGold
31 posts Member
I just have to say, for as much as I feel the gear frustration, I love the variety I am now seeing in the Arena. It used to just be some combination of the same 8-10 characters. But with the recent changes, I am now seeing 20 if not 30 characters used. This is one aspect of the game that I think they really improved upon.

Replies

• BobAFeet
    147 posts Member
    Options
    really? Can I switch to your server? Dooku, RG, and GS is on 90% of the teams on mine- all 33k+ in power. How do you defend that Dooku dodge **** that is going on?
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    Options
    Must not be at the top of your shard? The only toons that have been inserted on most top teams are Fives and Han.

Dooku, QGJ, GS, RG, Han, Daka, Fives, Rey probably account for 95% of the toons in my top 20.
  • FriedGold
    31 posts Member
    Options
    I am at the top, I typically finish in top 20. Have been seeing Ewoks, droids, Jedi, fives... Could use a little less dooku, though.
  • FriedGold
    31 posts Member
    Options
    BobAFeet wrote: »
    really? Can I switch to your server? Dooku, RG, and GS is on 90% of the teams on mine- all 33k+ in power. How do you defend that Dooku dodge **** that is going on?

It is tough but I usually outlast them. As long as I kill off any Daka and QGJ or Asajj, then launch ST Han's taunt, I am good.

• countjoshku
    313 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I have about as much variety on my server as @yugejazz has in his posts.
  • Options
    I'm seeing ever-changing combinations of Dooku, QGJ, GS, RG, Han, Daka, Fives, Rey, Leia, Lumi, Rex, Sun Fac, Aayla, Phasma, Old Ben, Yoda, and Savage. Dooku lead has definitely gone way down, and he's gone completely from whale teams. If your server's top 5 is not full of gear 9 omega Leia and a gear 9 RG, count yourself lucky.