Raid team

What are you all finding to be good team for the raids

Replies

• Jaxinator
    22 posts Member
    Options
    I would say Phasma for advantage, Sth for long duration taunt, Poe for a good taunt and exposure, Barries for health and Rey do really dish out the damage.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    I've been asking my guild mates the same question, and we all have different answers because we all have farmed our rosters so differently. I personally have to rely on Turn meter manipulation, and targeting RNG. Sometimes I'll use a squad for about an hour till the RNG rolls the way I want. Fav team is QGJ (L) yoda Rey Phasma and Barriss/lumi/GS
  • Options
    Ya there are slot of answers to this question. I think there are different ordered team per phase in the raid

For example when fighting the guards (phase 1) a good team would be a tank a healer and someone that can debuff. For example I run a close team for phase one and did tons of damage I ran

Rex (L)
    Fives
    Clone Sarg
    RG
    lumi

That team did tons of damage it has the taunt/stun from RG, debuff from Rex and Lumi for heal and fives is night for steady damage same with sarge, But when I move for phase 2 and fight rancor that team wasn't the best for damage out put. Cause rancor dosnt have taunt or and real debuff to cast on you. So I think a speed/burst damage team would be good have to have a healer and a tank of course but top toon would be Phasma, Rey , GS , Dooku ect.

That's just my experience so far I am also curious to hear what other people are doing and line up they fine work well for optimal damage output