Droid Callers and Furnaces are whack.

chuckwing
679 posts Member
Let's just forget about the fact that you shafted 95% of players by adding "unobtainable" parts for each of these.

It's one thing to make people spend that much money in crystals to buy one single gear items for one single toon, but it is something completely beyond that WHEN THE ITEM DOESN'T EVEN SHOW UP ON SHIPMENTS FOR YOU TO BUY!

Meanwhile everyone else around me is rocking gear 9 toons everywhere and I can't even get the option to buy them. ****?!?! Like I don't feel dumb enough knowing I am trying to spend $10 worth of crystals for one little piece of gear.

Replies

• ZJavinho
    34 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think they realized most people only want to buy the unobtainable gear, they should have 1 slot of each shipment with at least 1 piece of gear that you require raid rewards to craft.
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Options
    Ive been refreshing daily and still no furnace, yet people that don't want them and free to play players seem to be getting them according to the posts on the forum..

really makes me upset that after spending on the crystal on refreshing and the money invested in the game the furnace is a no show.
  • Options
    I have refreshed 20 times over 5 days, I have never seen a fusion furnace or a droid caller. I'm frustrated too!
    Character Name: Nofaultius
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Options
    yet there are players making posts that are free to play and DONT want the furnaces show up in their shop.
  • Options
    ZJavinho wrote: »
    I don't think they realized most people only want to buy the unobtainable gear, they should have 1 slot of each shipment with at least 1 piece of gear that you require raid rewards to craft.

They know exactly what they're doing. They want these pieces to be like chasing unicorns to extend the amount of time people are in the game. They know we have a certain level of tolerance and will exploit it before giving us nuggets once in a while to satisfy the fan base. Rinse. Repeat.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    Options
    It's getting frustrating :/
  • Options
    I have refreshed 20 times over 5 days, I have never seen a fusion furnace or a droid caller. I'm frustrated too!

I have as well. I saw furnaces twice and didn't have the crystals now that I do they don't show up. I've refreshed shipments 5 times a day
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options

I have as well. I saw furnaces twice and didn't have the crystals now that I do they don't show up. I've refreshed shipments 5 times a day

I'm pretty sure this is the key to get the furnaces (and Rey shards) to show up.... if you don't have the funds. Both of my furnaces showed up when I didn't have the crystals to buy them. Rey was in the guild shop when I didn't have the crystals. They're making an absolute fortune on refreshes....
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    They need to remove those useless salvages, they are literally there to slow down progress; they don't even have stats, its just there to stop people from upgrading their toons.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    They need to remove those useless salvages, they are literally there to slow down progress; they don't even have stats, its just there to stop people from upgrading their toons.

Hi! No...thanks...still no tho. They are helpful to me not to mention there is a daily requirement to buy 3 shipments. So...no!
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    Options

This unobtainable gear brings huge cash inflows. Some people reported spending 10,000 in shipment refreshes. Some others are leveling 30 tunes in parallel for that. Complaining is a sign of desperation-it will get fixed when your chests are empty. Why? From top grossing #28 to 13 in iOS USA - not just games: vs all other apps.

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

This unobtainable gear brings huge cash inflows. Some people reported spending 10,000 in shipment refreshes. Some others are leveling 30 tunes in parallel for that. Complaining is a sign of desperation-it will get fixed when your chests are empty. Why? From top grossing #28 to 13 in iOS USA - not just games: vs all other apps.

LMAO! Didn't know that yea that's probably from the furnaces/other gear from shipments alone. I don't see any other reason tbh!
  • Viruschill
    154 posts Member
    Options
    They need to fix guild raid loot as well. The random drops from the crates is kinda bonus there should be at least one guaranteed item with each tier then the rest can be random
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    djvita wrote: »

Hi! No...thanks...still no tho. They are helpful to me not to mention there is a daily requirement to buy 3 shipments. So...no!

I mean the ones that you need 50 of to craft a furnace and droid caller, the hololens IX and binoculars no stats on them

9b6b058d2a529c783692854d825e5780.png
  • Options
    gobears21 wrote: »

I'm pretty sure this is the key to get the furnaces (and Rey shards) to show up.... if you don't have the funds. Both of my furnaces showed up when I didn't have the crystals to buy them. Rey was in the guild shop when I didn't have the crystals. They're making an absolute fortune on refreshes....

I just had a furnace show up !!! Finally !! And yeah I've gotten 20 Rey shards from guild shipments but had to refresh