Top Guild [FISBU], [49/50] Tier 7 heroic raids. Recruiting lvl 80 players

Prev1
ElToro
149 posts Member
edited June 2016
Hello everyone - I am the guild leader for “Force Is Strong Between Us” guild, or FISBU for short, maybe you have seen FISBU in the name of players that top in the arena, we do not make name changing mandatory, it shows that you are dedicated to the team and it gives you protection from other members of the guild so you won't get attacked by them in arena since we have 20 players that are always top 50 in arena.

we are a very active guild with all players being level 80 and we are always helping each other. For example sharing strategies, and news with each other, there is a lot of communication in the guild and everyone has an equal right to voice their thoughts. We currently use both in game chat and chat though the Line App.

Both F2P and P2P are welcomed, most of us are F2P though, We do have the need for P2P since they help us the most to finish heroic raids quickly. Which means more prizes for all.

We are looking for top players that are level 80, have a fair amount of 7*s, and most importantly that contribute 600 bank coins to the guild daily and participate in raids

My time zone as the leader is -6 GMT, or for us here in the US is mountain time zone.

If you are interested in joining a very promising guild. please apply below,
We are going to need the following information with any other details you would like to be considered in your application.

• Name and in game code and line user of you have one:
• Level:
• Amount of 7* characters
• Your commitment that you will contribute with your daily guild activity and participate in raids
• Any other information you would want us to know:

If you have any questions then add them to your post and I will answer them as soon as I can.
I look forward to hearing from you

You can also message me in line app, my user is fisbu leader
Post edited by ElToro on

Replies

• Options
    Are you the real deal? I don't do forums often. My guild now is really weak. I'm very active and would like to join a guild that is. 755-988-247. Aggincourt

Level 75. Will be 76 on 5/2
    7 fives stars w 3 more inside the next week.

Generally 150 arena rank.
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Aggincourt wrote: »
    Are you the real deal? I don't do forums often. My guild now is really weak. I'm very active and would like to join a guild that is. 755-988-247. Aggincourt

Level 75. Will be 76 on 5/2
    7 fives stars w 3 more inside the next week.

Generally 150 arena rank.

Why not instead of telling you I'm the real deal, why don't i just show you, watch out for my invite and you can check out the guild yourself
  • Options
    Hi, send med a msg on Line if still a spot available, lvl 76, got 9 7* (very soon even more), dedicated.
    Lvl 76
    LINE name: mordilaek
    Ally code: 579-668-671 (still in another guild, but if invited I'll leave)
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    mordilaek wrote: »
    Hi, send med a msg on Line if still a spot available, lvl 76, got 9 7* (very soon even more), dedicated.
    Lvl 76
    LINE name: mordilaek
    Ally code: 579-668-671 (still in another guild, but if invited I'll leave)

I can't find you in line but i will send you a message he re
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    I still have two spots to fill out
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    We are currently in a tier 6 raid
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    I have updated my post
  • Sephig
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Sephig
    Level 76
    (12) 7*
    ally code 673935972
    Normally between 50-100 in arena.
    I complete all the guild activity and will be on frequent I have not missed a day since I started playing.
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    @Sephig it sounds great, leave your guild and I'll send you an invite
  • Sephig
    4 posts Member
    Options
    I'm gone
  • vja14
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Level 75
    10 7*
    Ally code 994166742
    End up in the 100-200 range for Arena payouts
    I too complete all of the daily activities and use gems to get a little boost but not P2P
    I am still in a guild but tired of people not participating. Will leave if you want to invite.
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome any others, interested?
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    I added some pictures
  • Babs
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Level 77
    13 7*
    Ally code 235637492
    Arena rank around 150-80
    Doing everything daily 100%
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    @Babs you are approved, to be in the team
  • Options
    Lvl 77( ill be 78 by tomorrow)
    10 7*(about 3 ready for 7* just need credits)
    Ally code-135-634-695
    Arena rank- 30-10
    I complete all my daily activities including the personal guild contribution
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    @KingOfLosing you are approved also, leave your current guild and I'll send you an invite
  • Options
    ElToro wrote: »
    @KingOfLosing you are approved also, leave your current guild and I'll send you an invite

Alright i will when the raid ends. We re in the last phase
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    @KingOfLosing cool I'll save a spot for you, message me when you are ready
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Any others interested?
  • Richm
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Hi. Level 76. Played every day since downloaded.
    average rank 60-80 arena.
    I have 4 seven star nearly 5
    Am in guild now but its very slow. Dont want to keep changing non stop sso thought would look on here.
    Please add me 873-615-897
  • Vlados
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Lol stolen avatar
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    @richm awesome, as soon as you leave your current guild just let me know and I'll add you right away
  • Richm
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Eltoro add me in please just left guild
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    @richm i was about to to sleep lol, I'll add you before i go into dreamland, welcome to the guild
  • YojiFish420
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yoji Fish, lv 77 seven 7* rank 484, I know I don't quite meet the arena rank requirements but I play everyday and contribute 600 everyday, progressing credit stores to get two/three more to seven star. Thanks for considering my request, currently in a guild, will leave if entry is approved. 547-195-483
  • Richm
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry eltoro was morning for me lol
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    @YojiFish420 sorry bro, start working on your rank, as soon as you hit top 180 let me know, the requirements have changed to enter the team, that's the only thing that's holding you back, once you do I'll be more than happy to add you
  • Options
    No worries @ElToro I'll improve my rank a bit with these guys and come back later.
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    I still have a spot available for a serious player