Year End Bundle posted at $4.19 tries to charge $24.14

Based on previous purchases the price should be 4.19 plus 10 or 11%, 4.61 or 4.65 NOT 24.14. FIX IT OR CORRECT THE POSTED PRICE. I will be making no further purchases if such blatant rip offs are present.

Replies

• Options
    Based on Canadian $$ btw.
  • Options
    Check general discussions, several topics ongoing about this.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Options
    Yeah doing this through my phone really slowed down my posting. None had posted when I started and I have no idea how to post screenshots through here. Have read some since posting this thread. Seeing different dollar amounts, assuming different country exchange rates. I have seen no Dev responses yet.
  • Options
    Now it's posting at 20.99 but still tries to charge 24.14. At 11% that would be 23.30 at most. Total garbage. You will get no more of my money. The Chromium Mega Pack only gave me shards to basic characters in the 8 drops it gave me and none of those were able to be turned into heroes. DON'T LET THE MISLEADING DESCRIPTION OF THE PACKS FOOL YOU INTO BUYING ONE!! Total rip off!!
  • Options
    You would be ripping them off getting it for 4 dollars. I spent the $20 immediately but I'm sorry u were tantalized by such a ridiculous price!
  • Options
    Scammers
  • Options
    Gestern am 29.12. Und teilweise auch noch bis früh 5.00 Uhr war das Neujahrsbundel für 3.99€ erhältlich und jetzt kostet es 17.99€? oO
  • Options
    Yes I seen it post for 3.99 and now it's 24.99 crazy should have bought it when it said 3.99
  • Options
    I tried several times but it kept saying the charge would be 24.14 instead of 4.19 plus fees of 10 or 11%. Then they put the price up. Still charges more than it should. I will be buying nothing more ever from that company on any game they ever produce. The Chromium Packs are a complete rip off based on the misleading description. "You will receive 8 of the following heroes and some shards". I received nothing but shards on basic heroes. None of the good heroes at all shards or otherwise. I think the average amount of shards was 5 of 7 per each drop. Total trash. If I could figure out how to get my money back or at least the crystals I would be somewhat placated.
  • Options
    Valaquenta wrote: »
    You would be ripping them off getting it for 4 dollars. I spent the $20 immediately but I'm sorry u were tantalized by such a ridiculous price!

I would love to know just how I or anyone would be ripping off the devs for buying it at 4.19 when THEY posted it. Since is all virtual currency we are purchasing it is no loss to them at all. It is 100% profit since the servers are already paid for. Out of the dozens of games developed by them they could have 1/2 be total duds and still make money on the rest supporting them all. At almost 5 times the posted charge of 4.19 I would say they are making off like bandits especially since they wouldn't lower the price below profitability. You apparently have more money than sense and do not feel the Christmas money woes most do this time of year since you dumped over 100 dollars on Kylo. Keep your opinions to yourself if you are going to snipe at and insult others. You sir are one of those faceless internet bullies that uses the anonymity of the forums to bully and insult others less fortunate than yourself. My original post was put up to try to get help, answers, or recompense for a lie in the store. I updated it as things changed. You came here to try to appear better than the rest of us. Go back to eating your cheetos, have a shower and change your clothes, I can smell your poodoo from here.
  • Options
    Valaquenta wrote: »

That is a point, but being fair, is the pack worth $4 even???
  • Options
    It was barely worth $4 in my opinion. 3 basic heroes and the shards to boost them a little are worth a negligible amount. The cash was really the only thing almost worth it. The approximate exchange on crystals to credits is 1 for 100. Crystals cost approximately $1 for 100. So 350,000 credits should cost about $3.50 to $4. I started 6 days ago and have the heroes in bundle list already and never use them even though I have continued to level and gear them as they are severely underpowered. So really only the cash is useful. As a first day player the included heroes might have been useful but the money would have gone to gearing, levelling and upgrading them instead of better powered characters.
  • Options
    I would've done it for the $3.80. No way I'll do it for $17.99.