Raid bugs

Raden
18 posts Member
A few of the bugs I've experienced while raiding are

•phase 1, Captian can death Mark stealthed units which can then be attacked while in stealth
•phase 2+, leader abilities do not work against rancor and rancor also ignores his cooldowns(except for enraging, to my knowledge)

Side note(which I'm not sure if it was reported before or not, but I never really had a reason to care before the raids) Ewok elder's heal says it removes ALL negative effects, yet(especially with multiple stacks of dot) it only removes 1-3. Haven't tested with Akbar yet but is there any reason it doesn't remove all including multiple stacks? Is this a tooltip error or a bug with the ability?

Replies

• Sungsta
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Game crashes if its the DOT on the rancor that deals the damage to trigger the next phase of the raid
  • Sungsta
    163 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lot of people posting that cooldown occurs when there is still a 1 or 2 (or more) still on the skill. Based on the description of the rancors abilities and in game observation, this is what I have concluded:

1) when the rancors turn meter fills, it takes 1 action; any abilities still on cooldown will not be used. However, as it gets a bonus turn immediately after is 1st action, the 1 turn cooldown would have passed, so it can use the ability on it's bonus turn.

2) whenever it slams, it reduces cd by 1 if the toon falls below 50% after the hit. So if all 5 toons are below 50% after a slam, it will have gained 5 cooldowns, in which case it will be able to devour straight away during it's bonus turn
  • Daniak
    17 posts Member
    Options
    There are Mol Elisa's showing in my guild raid ranking - and these don't show in my manage screen. No info on player level is shown for them. I have no idea who these people are... My guild name is Lightspeed.