Arena experience

2Next

Replies

• Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Miss_Doll

You can rank up pretty fast, should be faster than you lose considering you snipe as many spots as possible.
    Always use the right window when selecting target and keep refreshing till you hit someone that is lowest in rank. This way you should be able to eventually make it to top 100.
    I was lucky and started playing on global launch. Last few days I'm in top 5 ranking with 20.4 power. Our nr 1 is 24k power which I beat yesterday. He has Leia, Sid, Tie Pilot, Phasma, Maul and Lumi. Annoying team but I survived 2 rounds in which Leia didn't oneshot my toons xd

No wonder you had such a hard time, a six man team sounds quite challenging. :D
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    Come.

98da1k.jpg

You spent your whole life savings, congrats

How do you know? Could be any "rich person", say has 55 million in the bank. You think they spent even near a million in game? Congratulations on making an assumption, which make an **** of u (and u) ;)
  • Options
    The server you get put on makes such a big difference. I started an account on iOS on an established server about a month ago and hover around 500.

I then started a game on my Android device and was ranked in the top 10 in less than 36 hours at level 20-25. I've since quit this account, but it just shows how much the age of the server makes a difference.
  • Options
    Ohh men enjoy your server, on mine pretty much top 100 is all lvl 60 except a few 59s to get to top 50 is pretty much power lvl 20000+, top 3 which is annoying to crack is 22500+, so feel free to switch with me if you want
  • LONEWØLF
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @IM_UR_UPGRADE I'd swap if I was ready for a challenge but not today bud. You obviously want the ez route.

Keep it 100
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You're a bit of a sweetheart aren't you?
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Options
    @ThalosKirano IDK judge. Do you think I'm an a**? Will it make you happy if I'm nice?

Come over to the Dark Side son. You wasted too much time in the Light with your hands where you're exposed.

Keep it 100
  • Options
    Come.

98da1k.jpg

:-(
  • Options
    @LONEWØLF you seem pretty scary. Hope tou don't come to my server to teach us how this is done. Hope you get more challenge soon (EA are you listening?), otherwise we might lose such a mighty figther. I think you'll get along very well with our forum member @revengeoftheewok
  • revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @Preemo_Magin and you'd get along with all the crying babies on this forum. You might be the #1 cry baby on this forum :D .
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    @LONEWØLF I would like to see some screens of your squad and your Arena ranking. It seems you are so bad only on words. Show us some proof of your power and we might take you seriously.
  • Options
    No we lost another Ewok, noooooooo!
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    @DarthVanio You want me 2 waste a few minutes of my time that I can't take back by showing "US" or "WE - the people" my Ranks in arena?....r u f****n serious?!

If you had read the main topic and related comments of this thread. It clearly states where I stand in the NEW server as a low lvl player.

If you can't handle what I post based on my opinion?!...I suggest you Ignore my so called "bad words" and move on with your life brotha. Cause I ain't sorry for you or your lito friends hurt feelings...

boy.

Keep it 100
  • Options
    No one has addressed the fake or bot accounts in Arena though, are they just place holders until it fills up? It raises the question how many people are actual on a server, maybe 1000? Also any character below a certain star level is a bot, so when I see a 3 star darth maul, I know its not a real player.
  • Options
    Update: Scam or not.

After a month into SWH and been playing consistently (missed a day or two throughout). The results are the same.

Arena top 5 still same players and IMO they are made up players (I could be wrong). If I'm wrong, they are not your average Joe. At one point we were almost the same level (low 50's). That same week the 70 lvl update hit and they literally smashed their way through into the high 50. Now somewhere in the low-mid 50 you're unable to level up in a day without spending a dime or even accumulating gems from arena. You would have to spend a decent amount of cash to level up and they jumped 3+ pts in a day (I'd do the math for ya but you can figure that yourselves). This is a similar scheme from a previous game I use to play called Castle Clash. They would use fake accounts (high level) to impress consumers to buy and upgrade. Actually, SWH does have the same concept. Especially the unlucky chromium packs.

Currently, I'm level 61 and wish I didn't spent a dime for gems in the beginning. You just have to play consistently and rank up in arena for gems. These are facts and opinion based on one month worth playing SWH. There are more unexplained s**t than this but I'll continue later...

Keep it 100

• Options
    This isn't a 'scam'. Your question of Eliza Mol has been answered by others.

Edited your title. Please give evidence to your theories, but otherwise, there is little evidence to your claims other than you are outplaying your opponents in your leader-board.

FashionFett
  • Fire
    19 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Omg, that's hilarious, on my server, all of the top 200 are lvl 64-69, almost all lead with 7* characters. On a very lucky day I made it to 189, but I think the top tier must have had a day off! I'm new to this kinda game and I'm just a mediocre player at lvl 64, completely f2p, haven't spent anything (yet) Lol. This puts #1 spot bragging rights in perspective for me. Enjoy it while it lasts! :D
    Post edited by Fire on
  • Options
    I wonder what server I am on. I am rank 350. Facing dudes 19,000-21,000 power.
  • Fire
    19 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I wonder what server I am on. I am rank 350. Facing dudes 19,000-21,000 power.

I think alot of ppl (incl. me) are wondering exactly the same thing! I think I was one of the late arrivals on my server because I'm always one of the last in the wave to level up.

As far as I can tell, it's all bit of a mystery, and you can rank #1 and actually be a bit rubbish in the game but got in early with little competition. It kinda makes the ranking system a bit stupid as you might be low ranking on one server (bracket/shard) but if you got in early on another server you'd be in the top ranks (but not necessarily a great player - it's only cos you've had more opportunity to level and gear up before other people).

I guess eventually it will plateau, when everybody evens out (apart from the big spenders who will always win because they buy their advantage which is fair enough). I'm hoping it'll be more fun and the rankings will reflect people's real ability to play across servers.

I'm always wondering how I'm doing compared to other players like me, as I'm not serious gamer but like playing - so I don't really care about whales and the people bragging about their #1 spot getting sniped!

Yeh, what level are the other players characters on your server?
  • Options
    @FashionFett FYI the title is a question and what I mention is based on "my own opinion". But if the title bother you so much. Do as you please and sugar coat it. Makes me wonder vice versa...

"How do you know its not a scam? And why even bother?"

Arena experience...lol. Ok

Keep it 100