Game Crashing after Arena Wins (Burning Attempts and NOT Moving Up in Rank)

Aldaberan
18 posts Member
The game is giving me an error 3.0 after I beat opponents in the arena. Worse, it's counting the attempt but not moving me up in the rankings. I just beat #8 (from #13) on the road to #1 when it crashed, burned an attempt, and left me at #13. Please fix and compensate!

Replies

• Samurai
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Same thing is happening to me.
  • Options
    Happens to me every couple of weeks. EA has never compensated me stating that due to the nature of pvp they can't estimate the loss/gain.
  • Options
    I can't even get into arena. It keeps crashing
  • Jaybigone
    125 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_JohnSalera
    @EA_Jesse

I got errorcode 3.0 three times today during my arena battles. Those 3 errors cost me 3 battles. Why because I won all 3 battles, but right when victory is supposed to come on the screen, I got the error code. So why does it count the battles. If it's going to count the battles then why not count the victories. If your not going to give the player the win or even the loss, then why lose a battle. And these battles aren't free. Because of these errors it cost me to refresh my battles so that I would place where I normally place. And the cost of the refresh isn't free. Is this an ea ploy to get me to refresh more. Guess what I already do. This is just wasting the money I'm spending on your game.

In addition you also cost me a galatic war battle today with a client restart. I finished my 11th node and instead of victory, bam client restart. That makes no sense. Count the battle and then nofitfy the player that the game needs to be restarted. Don't just surprise us so we lose our progress. These all seem to be simple fixes to me.

Maybe you guys should take the time and actually play the game and see how these things can frustrate your consumers.

One more. Why not actaulky publish a list of the events for the may the 4th specials. Instead you guys wait until half of the day is over to actually start the special of the day. Shouldn't the promo of the day actually run for the course of one day.

I think you guys need to get it together and actually put some effort into all of these errors. You may think they are inconsequential, but every little bit counts in this game.

And I have emailed ea via the proper channels and I've yet to ever get a response. So you guys and the moderators may not appreciate that I called you out, but maybe this will actually get something done.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Aldaberan wrote: »
    The game is giving me an error 3.0 after I beat opponents in the arena. Worse, it's counting the attempt but not moving me up in the rankings. I just beat #8 (from #13) on the road to #1 when it crashed, burned an attempt, and left me at #13. Please fix and compensate!

+1 So many reboots this week.
  • Options
    I'm right there with you guys. This error 3.0 thing continues to show up just before the completion of an arena battle. I hope EA finds it in their hearts to give rightful compensation
  • Zero8
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Right there with you Jay. It's a serious inconvenience. I will not spend anymore crystal to try to get further in the arena nor will I put forth any more effort into trying to do better in Galaxy wars until it's fixed. Galaxy wars already frustrating as it is with the way the AI is balance that with the constant crashing really makes it to the point of leaving loads of horrible reviews on the game so other gamers don't have to deal with the **** that all are already dealing with.
  • Zero8
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Really.... C r a p is censored. That's just sad
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Jaybigone wrote: »
    @CG_JohnSalera
    @EA_Jesse

I got errorcode 3.0 three times today during my arena battles. Those 3 errors cost me 3 battles. Why because I won all 3 battles, but right when victory is supposed to come on the screen, I got the error code. So why does it count the battles. If it's going to count the battles then why not count the victories. If your not going to give the player the win or even the loss, then why lose a battle. And these battles aren't free. Because of these errors it cost me to refresh my battles so that I would place where I normally place. And the cost of the refresh isn't free. Is this an ea ploy to get me to refresh more. Guess what I already do. This is just wasting the money I'm spending on your game.

In addition you also cost me a galatic war battle today with a client restart. I finished my 11th node and instead of victory, bam client restart. That makes no sense. Count the battle and then nofitfy the player that the game needs to be restarted. Don't just surprise us so we lose our progress. These all seem to be simple fixes to me.

Maybe you guys should take the time and actually play the game and see how these things can frustrate your consumers.

One more. Why not actaulky publish a list of the events for the may the 4th specials. Instead you guys wait until half of the day is over to actually start the special of the day. Shouldn't the promo of the day actually run for the course of one day.

I think you guys need to get it together and actually put some effort into all of these errors. You may think they are inconsequential, but every little bit counts in this game.

And I have emailed ea via the proper channels and I've yet to ever get a response. So you guys and the moderators may not appreciate that I called you out, but maybe this will actually get something done.

The amount of reboots and the lack of Fusion 5 in the shipments for some when others have gotten multiple is frustrating as ever. Everyone should have an equal opportunity to purchase these but that is just simply not the case. People have an enormous advantage by getting these in shipments! @Jaybigone It makes no sense to keep the double rewards a secret either!!!!
  • Jaybigone
    125 posts Member
    Options
    I took a screen shot of every client restart. If EA needs to see them please let me know
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Oops. I thought I looked thru, but I didn't see this thread. I started another discussion due to the same problem. I burned at least 3 to 4 battles this way. It hurt finishing 3 wins out of 1st with at least 3 victories not counted.
  • Shyba
    1 posts Member
    Options
    This is also happening with me! Taking away the fact that I was going to spend a bunch of crystals today anyway (PvP guild events), it was ridiculous having to take #1 twice and failing to do so (even though I won the battle), then being knocked back to #6 and having to spend 150 crystals in order to be able to finish #1 in time.

This has to be fixed immediately. It is incredible frustrating.
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Shyba wrote: »
    This is also happening with me! Taking away the fact that I was going to spend a bunch of crystals today anyway (PvP guild events), it was ridiculous having to take #1 twice and failing to do so (even though I won the battle), then being knocked back to #6 and having to spend 150 crystals in order to be able to finish #1 in time.

This has to be fixed immediately. It is incredible frustrating.

+1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Ah, I made a post about this as well... have the same problem 2 days in a row.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/35901/server-restart-arena-bug#latest
  • Options
    The crazy part is that this has been happening for over month now with no confirmation its being looked into and no solution.

I sure hope there is a decent shard contribution when they do fix this. A lot of people have lost in their Arena payouts because of this. Not just once or twice but continually for a long time now.
    ☮ Consular ☮