Raids appear to be off balanced

Seems like the scaling is a lot higher than expected and new players will have a painful wait to actually help the raids. My level 40's 4-5 stars with gear 4-6 were (avg 4-5k damage) are getting 1 shot in the 1 star challenge. My lower less developed toons did less than 1k damage. My first experience was doing 39067 total damage and all my guys are dead and I think I did less than 8% of the first phase.

I would like to believe play testers were able to do this w 1 star characters but can't image it happening. It feels like they forgot to mention the 1 star should be level 70+ toons. I'm ready for trolls to just tell me I suck, but bottom line is keeping the masses feeling like they are seeing progress giving them a reason to play and spend money. :)

Replies

• Options
    It is very much 'end game content'. Something to aspire to.

You shouldn't be able to participate much at such a low level.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • soneill73
    202 posts Member
    Options
    Cosmicturtle333 has it exactly right, it's something that was added for those of us that have been playing since December and January. However I'd take it a little further...You might want to look for a different guild. Perhaps one that has a more casual approach or is mostly comprised of players in and around your level. If you are playing in a guild that wants to run tier 5 and 6 raids you're going to be sitting out for a long time and I cannot imagine it's going to be much fun. At your level I would imagine that tier 1 and 2 would be quite fun and maybe even working up to tier 3 and 4 in a month or two would be more realistic goals. Once you have a couple full teams (10 toons) level 70+ gear 7+ it will be less of a headache for you. Best of luck.
  • Joeb612
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I would figure by this time companies would have "access / scaling" a little better tuned in. :) i.e. Book of heroes etc yeah they started a tier 3 and level 45-50 get maybe 1 attack so it's sit and wait :(

Time time time