PvP Rank Bug

JRA
336 posts Member
edited May 2016
Since the activity today was 10 arena battles, I expected a flurry of activity in arena. But I encountered a bug, and wanted to see if others had the same problem.

I was rank 13 in arena. I attacked the number 8 player, and won. After seeing "victory" flash across the screen I got kicked out of the game with an error message telling me I needed to restart. It took maybe 10-15 seconds to reload, and I went straight into the arena to find that I was still rank 13. The battle attempt was used up, and my rank didn't change. I had this glitch about 3 or 4 times out of my last 5 attacks. I'm pretty sure nobody was beating me in that amount of time.

It's kind of annoying to completely waste the last refresh I paid for, and I also got the worst rank I've had in 2 weeks. I was 13 at payout. I got as high as 8, and I beat the 4 spot, but that one didn't count due to the same glitch. I'm sure getting the 13 spot won't get much sympathy from some, but I've had #1 a couple times including yesterday, and the difference between that and 13th is 300 crystals plus a wasted refresh and 225 arena tokens. That's pretty significant in this game.

Not sure any of that can be verified, so all those crystals are just gone, but I wanted to see if this was a problem others had, and if the cause was known. I assumed it was because of the major update (it's been a bit glitchy here and there ever since), or due to the massive arena activity today, or some combination of the two.

Replies

• Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    You will get 500 crystals for the outage. Should be a net gain overall :)

Still pretty annoying. Worst I lost was node 12 in GW during restart.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Lianara wrote: »
    You will get 500 crystals for the outage. Should be a net gain overall :)

Still pretty annoying. Worst I lost was node 12 in GW during restart.

We are getting 500 for a glitch much earlier in the day. This happened about 5-6 hours after they announced we were getting those crystals for that glitch. A new, unrelated glitch that caused my precious crystals to disappear into nothingness.