Raid Help

I would like to hear a few suggestions from you guys about my current situation with the raid. I have a droid team and have focused all my grinding on getting them 7 stars and level capped. By doing this i skipped out on good healers and I'm struggling on galactic war and can't keep my droids alive ling enough to escape in the raid. i have a five star barris, lumi, and a six star daka.

Replies

• Waxx25
    62 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Barris as lead (start going for her to 7*). Grind lumi in GW shipments. Use daka. That gives you 3 healers. Use ig86. You said droid team so I assume you have GS and or poggle? If you have gs then use him too. That will be a strong A team for you.
    PS. 5 star Barris is already good to go.
    I use Barris lead, lumi and daka and switch my other 2 for what I feel like. Ig86 And GS are a favorite since they do high dmg. (usually it's QGJ and snips)
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Which part of the raid?
    Pigs>stun, debuff remover, dispel, heal.

Rancor> high damage, debuff remover, heal.
    Can't stun him, nothing to really dispel. Dots and speed down can land on rancor. Which can help in phase 2. Phase 3 really want some one like akbar or ee to be able to remove debuff from team.

• Kevez
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Without spending money, there is no quick fix. The addition of raids is forcing most f2p players to look at the depth of their roster. Droids will at least keep you competitive in arena, which will allow you to star up different characters pretty quickly.

Debuff cleansing, buff removing, stun, and taunting characters hold the most importance vs the gamorreans, imo. TM reduction is probably your best bet against the rancor, although healers and revivers are more useful against the rancor than they are against the gamorreans. The gamorreans debuff you with immunities too often for any healer, other than Barriss, to have much success. You would need Ackbar, Rex, or Yoda to work in conjunction with your healers to do well vs the gamorreans.

I also avoided really focusing on my healers, but I still do well with bruiser squads and my ewoks (Elder is the only healer that I have 7*).

It will take time, but unless your guild is doing heroic raids you will still be benefiting by putting in your best effort with your droids.