No Reward after finishing a raid

BrunoSG
2 posts Member
Hello Guys from EA

I'm here to report a bug which didn't give me the reward from finishing the raid. The time that appears after finishing it already went out and yet no prizes for me. Some of my guild friends already received their prizes.

I can send some more information by email or inbox, which one you guys prefer :smile:

Replies

• Options
    Had exactly the same thing happen. Finished in second place but no rewards. Anyone else?
  • Options
    After restarting phone the reward has appeared in inbox with time claiming it arrived 4 hrs ago. Try that
  • Anubis282
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Same here, no rewards until now.(we finished around 12hrs ago) Also the others in our Guild Received nothing
  • Mysery
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Got an inbox item for the rewards, which supposedly included one of the purple gear containers. However there was zero indication the purple container actually contained anything.
  • juv4uk
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I have the same problem. Finished 2nd in raid (more than 24hrs ago) but haven't received the awards. Today I contacted the support and asked them to help with it, but they didin't help me and told me to write on the forum... Is anybody from EA guys help us?