cant login to account (facebook)

So i used facebook to save my progress, now im on a new phone and cant login to facebook? (Im more than 1000$ deep in this, so really dont want to start over!)

Any ideas on what to do?

Replies

• Options
    Still have acces to my old phone and hence my account, but im so afraid of loosing it now :( If i login to google on it, it will just show me my google account which is lvl 2 )
  • Options
    I have never tried a game where saving to Facebook would not save your progress..
  • SnorreLiljegren
    31 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    When i try to login to google account, it says this:
    Screenshot_20160502-121916.png
  • Options
    Seriously, no one can help?
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse Please? :) Would really not like to use anymore money on this game before im sure its saved? How can i save my progress on my google account? (snorreliljegren@gmail.com)
  • Options
    Wow guess, theres no help to get on this :( Will try and get my money back from google then, pretty sure i got a good case on this..
  • Options
    Seriously theres no help to get? what kind of business is this :(?
  • mkjggr
    41 posts Member
    Options
    on wat device do u play, also try to uninstall then reinstall the app
  • Options
    But then im just sure I will loose my progress like on my new phone :( Its a samsung galaxy s7 edge

I really wouldl ike to get my progress saved to my google account but if i login to it, i start all over, and only when i logout again i get my progress back :(
  • mkjggr
    41 posts Member
    Options
    then i would call EA
  • Options
    Did, they said they would male the responsible for a solution and that I would get answer on mail.. Cant wait to see that happen..
  • mkjggr
    41 posts Member
    Options
    well u have to call ,i cant do it for you (customerexperience-noreply@ea.com)
    & try to do a live chat
  • Options
    I have tryed both mailing and live chat, and only get stupid standard answers like:
    Hi there this is EA technical support and we received your concern regarding the game Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes that your having issues saving your game progress. Please make sure that your game is linked to Google/Facebook for your game progress to be saved on the Google cloud. Another thing is please try some of our troubleshooting steps on our website using the link below.

Android Troubleshooting steps:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Worst support i have got for something i used this much money on :(
  • mkjggr
    41 posts Member
    Options
    on live chat did u actually speak to a real person on the phone or did u speak to someone online?
  • mkjggr
    41 posts Member
    Options
    & is your game linked to Google &Facebook
  • Options
    just facebook, when i try to link to google it just goes to a new account :(
  • Options
    an yes, spoke with a real person. more than once, always saying that they will get an expect to help... then nothing happens..
  • mkjggr
    41 posts Member
    Options
    hmm they should tell u step by step, & idk im linked to google & FB
    hope u figure it out GL
  • Options
    Thank you, and thanks for listening ;)
  • mkjggr
    41 posts Member
    Options
    ur welcome ,pls keep me informed
  • Options
    Wow, got an answer from EA, but ofc, they couldnt do anything.. Told me to contact google and have them unlike my google account with the game and then link it to my account.. After talking to google for half an hour ofc i find out they cannot do that, but they tell me that it shouldnt be a problem for EA; and that i shouldnt have a problem to get my money back if they will not do this.. But i want so save my progress more than i want money..
  • mkjggr
    41 posts Member
    Options
    that really sucks, i also spent money & this never better happen to me
  • Options
    We finally found a sort of solution .. I made a new google account, and linked my game to that, this means that my progress is saved .. but its another account to keep track of :sweat:
  • mkjggr
    41 posts Member
    Options
    oh ok good