[28/50] Guardians of Order Recruiting! All players welcome!

N1CK_17
60 posts Member
edited May 2016
The Guardians of Order are looking for players!

We're open to all players - any level, no 7* requirements, P2P or F2P! We have grown fairly quickly but need more people to be able to raid more regularly. We should be doing our first raid this week, and would love for you to join us!

The guild is GMT-based, but has members from other parts of Europe and the US too, all timezones can join though. We're also happy to take in smaller guilds, where leaders etc will retain officer status.

My ally code is 261-142-493, add me if you'd like an invite. Alternatively, drop me a message or reply here if interested!
Post edited by N1CK_17 on

Replies

• Feyd
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I'm the leader of a new guild (Raid Squadron) and we are almost 30 so if you are 20 we are full!
    See here the details about my guild:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/35078/raid-squadron-new-guild-for-serious-players-only-60

If we have the same objectives then I would suggest that we merge our guilds. If you are interested, please send me a message to discuss the details.
  • N1CK_17
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Hi Feyd, I've messaged you back regarding your proposal.

For everyone else, we are still looking for members and are approaching a point where we'll be able to raid in the next couple of days!
  • N1CK_17
    60 posts Member
    Options
    We're still looking for members - up to 22 now and will likely grow more in the next couple of days!
  • N1CK_17
    60 posts Member
    Options
    We'd be more than happy to merge with smaller guilds to grow more quickly. Drop me a PM if you're interested.
  • N1CK_17
    60 posts Member
    Options
    We're stilling looking for members and are still happy to take in other guilds that haven't been able to get off the ground.
  • Tasz14
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Nick

We are a 15 player guild with some serious players. We have already done our first raid and would like more players to fill our ranks. We all came over from anouther game and sit at a player level average of probably over lvl 60. Unfortunately we would like to keep our guild as its the same as our other game we play online. If interested in merging with us. Please let me know. We use line app to communicate outside the game
  • N1CK_17
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Hi Tasz,

We are almost up to 30 members now, so I think it might be too difficult for us to merge into a smaller guild, but I appreciate your offer.
  • N1CK_17
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Morning everyone. If anyone is looking for a guild, get in touch! We're more than happy to take in groups of people. Should be raiding in the next couple of days.