Need a Good Guild

I need a active guild... i am already in one that 5-10 players are active (Im one of theses) and we do all the work to get Guild Coins... all the other guys don't do anithing.
My player is alredy in lvl 61 and uping =D
My arena team is in the top 50 for a long time... sometimes top 20.

Replies

• Gungnir75
    718 posts Member
    Options
    Our group has just started a new guild, we are all very active and high level. Looking for new members.
    Pm me and we'll get you on board
  • OnixRoha
    287 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Mate, we actuality very intresting in active players 60+, got slots, we are full international guild, farming raids 60+ 4 right now, soon gonna raid 5, all ready got 10 70+ players, others 60+. Add me in game 336-713-651.

Onix-
  • coldNugly
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Bad Futhermuckers, guild is open, just search and join.
  • The_Jam
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Galactic Empire of the Force would be happy to have you we all active players from across Europe
  • Totenmond
    61 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hey....... HELLO.... over here....Angels and demons is looking for YOU...;) we are mainly lvl70+ but are willing to add lower lvl players as long you are active and contribute in daily goals

If you want to be part of the team: 775-135-586
  • zardOz
    66 posts Member
    Options
    I need a active guild... i am already in one that 5-10 players are active (Im one of theses) and we do all the work to get Guild Coins... all the other guys don't do anithing.
    My player is alredy in lvl 61 and uping =D
    My arena team is in the top 50 for a long time... sometimes top 20.

Add 386-389-863. I was in same position as you. Handful of us won 2 raids then left, but they went to others or started own. Need active players
  • Options
    @felipeapinho got a solid guild. Just looking to replace some dead weight with some active players. PM me if interested or if you want more information on the guild.