RG no longer taunting?

I did 3 GW battles today where RG did not taunt when allies went below 50%, was there an unannouced change to him? I restarted the app after every GW attempt just to make sure, no change.

Replies

• Options
    Just did some GW battles an hour ago. He was taunting just fine for me.
  • Options
    I did 3 GW battles today where RG did not taunt when allies went below 50%, was there an unannouced change to him? I restarted the app after every GW attempt just to make sure, no change.

I played an arena match yesterday when he failed to taunt. I figured I was just missing something, but maybe I wasn't.
  • JSnow54
    176 posts Member
    Options
    One of my PvP's yesterday he taunted when everyone was still green.
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    Options

Were you starting a battle with one or some of you characters at Yellow health?
    I've noticed if your Characters are already past half health when you start a GW battle RG will not auto taunt, until you heal up and then go back below halfway.

O
  • Options
    Man I wish
  • Options
    Orions wrote: »

Were you starting a battle with one or some of you characters at Yellow health?
    I've noticed if your Characters are already past half health when you start a GW battle RG will not auto taunt, until you heal up and then go back below halfway.

O

The other characters health were green at the time