What time do you receive your prizes for arena?

I receive mine at 6pm, I was wondering if everyone received theirs at 6pm in their timezone, or if some people receive theirs at like 3am etc.
Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.

Replies

• Options
    Everyone gets them at 6pm.
  • Options
    I get mine at 6pm in Korea.
  • Options
    I get mine at 6pm in Korea.

That explains why some people are super aggressive during weird times. I thought everyone in the same bracket received their prize at the same time.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    Yeah it seems that they read the IP when people are installing the game and assigned them to end their pvp at 6pm in the given timezone. This has to be a setting in-game, because
    1) not all people are in the same timezone always
    2) not all people like the 6pm

My proposal is to create a setting in-game where a player can change the ending pvp time. Of course he should ONLY change this setting after the current ending time(in order to avoid abuse). So let's say I have ending time for today at 6pm. I could change it to 7pm or later, but not to 5pm. I think this setting would be very useful for all players.
  • Options
    One thing I was thinking of would be to use other forum members to create an account for you, than you can choose whichever time you want.

I don't know if this is against the TOS though, as it will be in a different currency and what not.

What I would do, if I was going to would be for someone to create an email and Google play account. Then, I start a new game in my timezone and complete the tutorial. Then, sign out and the person who created the email signs in and changes their password. So now they've got a timezone that they like.

That would probably not be allowed though. I don't know.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    We have to expose to devs, to change the arena rewards system.
    It's no sens to be reward Just to be on a certain rank in a fix Time .
    If the AI was better perhaps but anyone Can be first at the Time limit due to lucky AI
  • Options
    I think getting at a certain rank for the day Should be enought to be reward .
    They Just have to reward the better place we get for the day and perhaps a bonus at the end Time .
    Devs have to think about this . It's Easy to do this and more efficient and Logic
  • Options
    @Enigmaticien
    What you are saying (I think) is giving everyone bigger bonusses? Don't think that's the idea. Shouldn't be too easy. System is fine as it is now.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I think it would be great if we could choose our own reward time freely once a week. That way sniping wouldn't be the whole challange in the arena.

I also feel really bad for the people that know that they will never be able to play between 17.50 and 18.00. You might for example always be in the car on your way home from work at that time every day. These people completly lose out on the current arena.

Of corse I think that a complete remake of the PvP system would be best, but individual reward times would be a great start.
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    @Enigmaticien
    What you are saying (I think) is giving everyone bigger bonusses? Don't think that's the idea. Shouldn't be too easy. System is fine as it is now.

No , no more , bug rewarding on only one Time with this bad AI is unfair .
    The reward sytem have to change .
  • Options
    Adorme wrote: »
    I think it would be great if we could choose our own reward time freely once a week. That way sniping wouldn't be the whole challange in the arena.

I also feel really bad for the people that know that they will never be able to play between 17.50 and 18.00. You might for example always be in the car on your way home from work at that time every day. These people completly lose out on the current arena.

Of corse I think that a complete remake of the PvP system would be best, but individual reward times would be a great start.

Exactly ,Your english is better that mine
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    ah now I get it :D Ye a friend of mine works till 18:00 every day, he is never able to snipe ;)
    Resulting in him dropping or staying around 200+ range. I can understand the need for a change but I don't think it's technically possible to do this for every player.
    Imagine all the forum posts that are bound to come. People saying they didn't get their rewards at certain times or claiming it's too easy since competition won't try and bounce you off 10 mins before 18:00 (sniping).
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    One nice thing about the standard 6pm though means that we're all sniping at different times. I shocked myself by making #5 for the first time ever yesterday, because the rest of my bracket seems to be playing at another time.

This morning I woke to being back to 49 since they played and got better ranks while I'm not playing. And later today closer to 6 I'll play again and earn more than my fair share of rewards. Everyone else gets the same benefit as we're not sniping them at their specific reward time. Pretty nice actually, as it gives more people a chance to get high ranks every day.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    I think you guys are making too much out of this. I am one of those people generally on the way home for the last 10 minutes, but do just fine.

Having it be based on time zone actually makes PVP easier, since not everyone is rushing at the same time. And, not having everyone rushing at the same time also means there is less strain on the servers.