Client restarts and cooldown timers not working right

Since the last update I've been getting client must be restarted messages at random, and quite a few of them. I thought I'd read an update note saying that should be fixed now but still seeing it. Sometimes it's right after winning a squad arena battle or after upgrading a character, doesn't seem to matter as it happens when doing anything, just randomly it seems. Happening about 5 times a day for the last several days.

Also since the update my timers are not working right and that's getting really old. Last night at 10pm EST it said my character refresh for the guild raid was 1.5 hours. When I woke up and checked it at 9am this morning it has 12.5 hours left???? Also seeing this on challenge timers and especially galactic war timers. It will say restart in 12 hours, come back 14 hours later and still have 12 hours left. I've restarted phone (not to mention the client several times due to above issue) with no luck. Any advice?

Additional note: It logged me out of google play services yesterday for an unknown reason and had to select my google account to get my save back. May have something to do with it but having the above two issues for nearly a week now and didn't get booted from google play account until yesterday.

I'm pretty ticked I can't do the raid right now due to this. It's gonna kill my contribution today.

Replies

• Options
    Restarting client just happened again after picking characters for the 4th galactic war node and hitting the green battle button. Where the match should have loaded it said restarting client. When it restarted it took me to a message about double xp, ect for May 4th by doing light side hard battles. I will keep an eye to see if this is happening in relation to those pop up messages. I haven't noticed this before but will check next time.
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    This has been happening for over a month. I've lost endless amounts of Arena battles/Shard payout because of this. Very upsetting that this has been common for so long yet nothing has been done, not even an acknowledgment of the issue.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I didn't know how long this was happening. Wonderful. It just did client restart again after training a toon. When it restarted also got connection lost: Your session expired, another device has logged into this account or it has been 24 hours since you logged in. Obviously neither of these are the case. It's gotta be a bug. Update to above post: This client restart had none of the pop ups I mentioned on 5/2.
  • Options
    Just happened to me after winning an arena battle, didn't get rank advancement. This was after I had won the battle, lame!
  • Options
    Just got a client restart after winning a GW battle. Didn't record my progress. Very annoying.