Are leaderships glitching out within the raid?

Apoc
172 posts Member
edited May 2016
I've used Phasma 6 times as leader within the raid, and even with Kylo. I've never gotten another assist as well. I also tested QGJ to see if the speed was increased, and sadly it was not. Are leader abilities disabled in the raid, or is it truly glitched out? I'm getting the same response from my guild mates as well.

Are leaderships glitching out within the raid? 26 votes

Yes, the leaderships appear not to be working appropriately within the raid.
88%
JJHStarSonbitmojicheetah2114TRexTanarisProfile37Megadeth3700SlyKrysisOobydoobDorianGrayDarth_MalakCookieCrispp7AnimalMotherAce5ApocSamuraiEventineElessedilscottdude8Snake2DimesandPennies 23 votes
No, they are working as intended.
11%
Martin78HunterXJDDuckoo 3 votes

Replies

• Options
    If you put lumi or barriss as lead, do you see your team getting healed?
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    It works for the pigs, but not the rancor
  • Options
    We did a Tier III Raid last week and I thought Ackbar lead was working. We're doing a Tier IV now and Ackbar lead was definitely NOT working at all. Phasma lead was producing assists, though.
    Poor Savage, he only got one strike in before he got gobbled up.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    They don't work vs rancor
  • Options
    Protip: If devour cooldown is already up, send in a suicide toon to let him get eaten up before sending actual team
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Options
    If you put lumi or barriss as lead, do you see your team getting healed?

I did try that actually once, and I forgot, but no they did not receive the heals that they should have.
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Randall wrote: »
    They don't work vs rancor

Is this on purpose, and if not. I'm wondering why they set it up that way. Seems unusual to not have leader abilities activated.
  • Options
    My guild and I have been discussing because a lot of leader abilities were not working. The first day we opened a raid I noticed that Teebo's leader ability was not working. Phasma is my default dark side leader and her ability was not working either. We had just assumed leader abilities don't work in there, but I noticed my main Jedi team(with Yoda as leader) seemed to be working just fine and resisted a fair amount of the rancor's debuffs.

As of this post I can tell you with certainty that the following leader abilities do work in the raid, on the rancor: HK-47, Phasma, Yoda, Chirpa and Rex.

I'll Edit this post and add any others I or my guild discover along the way. I get that the last post was over a week ago but I figured I have decided information that might help someone.