Wish Droid Pack back

StormsShadow
21 posts Member
edited December 2015
Seeing current prices for end year bundle I wish the starting droid pack could be released again....
For 20€ I found it much better than the current one.
Having more Knowledge about the game I would buy it this time.
Ally code 632-517-719

Replies

• Options
    Same here.
  • Options
    Good idea! This time I would instabuy it ...
  • Options
    Guess what! This is exactly what they were going for by releasing that horrid pack at such a high price. You have been psychologically manipulated into being more likely to buy the next one.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Guess what! This is exactly what they were going for by releasing that horrid pack at such a high price. You have been psychologically manipulated into being more likely to buy the next one.

Yes, you are right. It seems like a manouver to make other packs more appealing.
    I have my personal limit for this kind of games in 20€ a month max.

Bought Dooku and was great, the weekly suscription instead of the monthly is a greedy move.

All movements I see in this game seem soooo greedy....
    As I said even the hard buyers arent VIP.
    Other games have VIP systems so as much as you spend you get permanent benefits.

This is the only game I've played where you don't get full characters in the packs.

I've been lucky and got five 4* pulls from bronzium. Poogle, Ima Gun Di and 3 times Barriss!

When I bought datacards best I got is Cad Bane at 3*.

Also having so many characters that can only be upgraded through spending... Complete dissapointment.
    Ally code 632-517-719
  • Options
    yeah, that was a really nice pack. In my server there is (at least) a guy who got it, so far never managed to beat him, even when he was 2-3 level below me. Now he is 60 so I always try to avoid him. If the pack is released again I will think about it.. seriously.
  • Options

Yes, you are right. It seems like a manouver to make other packs more appealing.

Bought Dooku and was great, the weekly suscription instead of the monthly is a greedy move.

Other games have VIP systems so as much as you spend you get permanent benefits.

This is the only game I've played where you don't get full characters in the packs.

I've been lucky and got five 4* pulls from bronzium. Poogle, Ima Gun Di and 3 times Barriss!

Also having so many characters that can only be upgraded through spending... Complete dissapointment.

Holy cow. You got 5 times 4* toons. I envy you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Best I got was a Teebo and a Biggs :(
  • Options

Wow, that's crazy good pulls from Bronze. I can't complain cause it pulled Boba Fett and some great 3* like Dooku.

I agree that this game is far from the norm with no VIP system. It seems as though it would kill them to give anything like that to the player.

This discussion has been closed.