GW has stuff again

Geb111
10 posts Member
edited May 2016
I thought the only issue of making GW impossibly hard had been reworked? Half way through I find I'm up against max characters and no chance. If I want to end my progress with the loss of one or two characters can reset and try differ approaches for hour or two but I don't have TIME for that. What you've done to it makes no sense at all.
Post edited by Alita on

Replies

• Options
    Man GW must be a pro bowler. It strikes people out all the time for a perfect 300. And we all know 3×4 strikes and you're out.
  • Geb111
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Keep that in mind EA 3-4 strikes your out. Love the game hate the stupidity. Clean it up once and for all. Current GW a joke
  • indyflip
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Only game that I can think of that punishes you for spending money to power up
  • Options
    I do GW easy everyday, I'm level 76 and do good in arena. I limited my arena power while remaining high up and focused on a large strong bench and a lot of healers. Basically have all the healers except ewok elder ranked up completely. GW isn't hard, it's just time consuming. Still I finish it in less than an hour
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Strange how some have a hard time in GW but not others. I can't remember the last day I didn't finish the GW. On the double loot day I was able to finish it three times. I'm not really strong in arena either and am mostly f2p with an occasional $4.99 crystal purchase once in awhile.

Maybe it's just how you're playing the GW? Use your retreats and a suicide squad.
  • Pyramidshawn
    871 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Geb111 wrote: »
    I thought the only issue of making GW impossibly hard had been reworked? Half way through I find I'm up against max characters and no chance. If I want to end my progress with the loss of one or two characters can reset and try differ approaches for hour or two but I don't have TIME for that. What you've done to it makes no sense at all.

It is definitely a time thing. With GW + raids + personal dailies + guild dailies + shipment management + arena +++++++++++
  • Hedgehog
    61 posts Member
    Options
    B-Team: gets me at least to node 6, sometimes as high as 8 (I keep Kylo Ren and Daka on standby in case something goes horribly wrong);

Old Ben (L)
    Fives
    Consular
    Sidious
    Yoda (try copying and distributing Lumi's heal over time buff!!)

A-Team: clears me up to node 11, at which point I sub in my arena team for the final battle;

Barriss (L)
    Dooku
    Luminara
    RG
    QGJ

It's all about dat bench.
  • Options
    I suicide squad with the intent to get rid of toons protection in the higher nodes. Then my main squad can go in and conquer.
  • Trevaught
    21 posts Member
    Options
    I take

Barriss (L)
    Dooku
    QGJ
    Rey (4*)
    Yoda

To the finish line almost every day. Barriss buffs hp with mad auto regen, yoda counters sidious (every GW team has one) anti-heal and dots, stuns, and slows from others (Dooku, Phasma), Rey, Dooku, GQJ snipe. If Rey falls I replace her with a healer (JC or Lumi) and keep trucking. I may have a few retreats, but I always finish.