Anyone willing to help out or merge into Galactic Renegade guild?

Hi I'm the leader of the guild Galactic Renegade and we are looking for help. We are slowly gathering members but since we aren't a very full squad there isn't much interest. I started off in a guild that got disbanded so then I was left without one, so I created my own but now with few members it is hard to recruit. We currently have 7 members and would love to have players help us grow into a guild that can enjoy the guild aspect of the game. If you are in a similar situation and would like to join forces I would gladly welcome all of your members to Galactic Renegade. My ally code is 291-239-584. Anyone who wants to join and have fun is welcome!

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Your guild is welcome to merge with Deathwatch Omega.

PM me for details.

Yes, I know 300k is a lot of cred, but you will like it here.

You would be an officer, of course.
  • Options
    Not looking to disband guild right now, as u said spent 300k in credits and looking to stay as a leader so I can guarantee a guild, appreciate it though.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Fwiw, I have already merged a guild into mine.

Also, my guild has several level 60+ paid players that ensure tasks get done.
    We have good rosters you can borrow allies from.
    We are large enough that we arent going away.
    We are happy to run lower tier raids so that you may participate.
    We arent going to kick you unless you are super inactive.
    We would handle the stress of recruiting.
    Our accellerated raid schedule can replace that 300k quickly.
    We have LINE and FB for messaging.
    Leadership plays every day, and are available for advice.

Merging helps both guilds. I am about 1000$ committed to the game, and bought the guild I merged with for cash, so I would take a much greater loss to disband. Plus we are bigger.

Proper merging would require more than just a disband anyways, as the cats would need to be herded over to the new house at Kuat Drive Yards.

PM me if any of that changed your mind, otherwise good luck.
  • Options
    Are you still looking for members? I sent you an ally request
  • Options
    Are you still looking for members? I sent you an ally request

What is your ally code, I have had some new members join but some are already in a guild so unless they leave their current one I can't invite them
  • Options
    Just wanted to give a shout out to those who have joined the galactic renegade! We have plenty of spots open for people that want a casual active guild.