Chewbacca as leader ? Past or future ?

Pagyno
107 posts Member
Well guys,

Iam dps player only i dont much understand chars like RG or others

there is not many things that interest me in this game. I already showed that droids still lead the game. Chars like phasma lumi sidious etc just not make enough dps.

In my other topic there was a good idea in replacing pogle with hk as leader and instead pogle give there QKJ iam amazed by this. Till u have QKJ taunts are useles.

But what about Chewbacca as leader and having still defense up isnt it great anyone tried ?

Kids.dont answer.
Only player that are at least in top 50.

Replies

• djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I would say that ST Han would be a better leader than Chewie as he naturally grants 35% defense to all by default as long as you're above 50% health. But his taunt lasts longer and he's much faster than chewie. But his turn meter manipulation is the killer feature for his kit.

But, sarcastically I would say, ST Han and RG, meet Chewie. Chewie, meet bench.

I still have much use for ST Han especially against high DPS. It's hard to beat teams like yours no doubt, but it can be done. Just takes some patience and a bit of luck.

I don't know if I answered your question. Sorry if we have a slight language barrier and I didn't fully understand your question.
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    Options
    DPS, aka damage per second, is ok, of course, but when you have 1000 dps and your team lives 10 second... Isn't it better have 500 dps but to live a minute?
    Answering your question: defence up still works poor. It reduces damage very slightly, it gives QGJ additional buff for granting Offence up. To say nothing about Chewie himself - useless in any sense.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    DPS, aka damage per second, is ok, of course, but when you have 1000 dps and your team lives 10 second... Isn't it better have 500 dps but to live a minute?
    Answering your question: defence up still works poor. It reduces damage very slightly, it gives QGJ additional buff for granting Offence up. To say nothing about Chewie himself - useless in any sense.

Idefense up doesnt work well what do u mean ?
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    djlott wrote: »
    I would say that ST Han would be a better leader than Chewie as he naturally grants 35% defense to all by default as long as you're above 50% health. But his taunt lasts longer and he's much faster than chewie. But his turn meter manipulation is the killer feature for his kit.

But, sarcastically I would say, ST Han and RG, meet Chewie. Chewie, meet bench.

I still have much use for ST Han especially against high DPS. It's hard to beat teams like yours no doubt, but it can be done. Just takes some patience and a bit of luck.

I don't know if I answered your question. Sorry if we have a slight language barrier and I didn't fully understand your question.

ST han and his turn meter manipulation is awesome. I agree. Does he give defense up ?
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Chewbaca can heal itself. Grant defense and defense up. Its great isnt it ?
  • Options
    Pagyno wrote: »
    Irrlicht wrote: »

Idefense up doesnt work well what do u mean ?

He means def up is useless. It doesnt effect damage enough to matter. There are much better options than chewy. When i auto an arena match. Its almost always because they have chewy and therefore, arnt threatening.
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    I thought def up got buffed a couple updates ago to matter a lot more now?

That said, defense alone seems like a weak leader trait, and since Pagyno is to his detriment all about DPS Chewie seems like an even worse choice.