In search of a good guild

I'm a very active player, always contribute in top 10 categories for daily activities, max 600 contributor, 11-7 star toons, 3 - 6 star and several other 4-5 star toons. US Midwest player looking for friendly active guild with good humor

Replies

• Options
    Ally code

478-748-125
  • Larkon_Adama79
    105 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Tusken Blazers are always looking for good peeps to join. We were the 420 Squad but had leader problems and formed a new. Our Guild is 20+ of good contributers and communicators. We don't require 600 a day or else like some Task Masters on here. We get that we all have lives and things happen. Have fun and Blaze with the Tusken! Ally code 975-617-583. Send me an invite Join Today and give us a try.
  • Options
    Sent you an ally req, I'm about to head into work. Guided Force is our guild. Strong team. I can open a spot for you in about 5 hours when I get off work.
  • Horribleupdates
    66 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    We use LINE chat app for notifications of raid times and strategies, and we have a great time in chat.
    Leader and officers are efficent and will communicate with guild daily.

Welcoming new members level 30+
    We just added some one and he's already glad he chose us.
    Guild Challenges completed daily is a must.

We need more members, and the 17 members so far are on top of things.
    Majority of members are in the top 1-200 of Battle Arena (one of our members did hit 1st place yesterday).

Most of us are ex-members of a dysfunctional guild and decided to break off to form our own guild, in the hopes to build a fully functional guild to complete all raids.
    The name of the guild is...
    Bounty Raiders Guild
    My ally code is 231-614-521 (Bossman)
  • Options
    Just started NEW Guild: Marianas Trench. Check it out.
  • Options
    Hey were a rod that us west and I'm Canadian we are less than a week away to start raids I would like to have you for one of our final players my àllie code is 474-592-618 I'll add you immediately
  • IZNAZTTI
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Join i4Ni

We are an active guild that is raiding fourth tier right now
  • Options
    Cloud City Smuggler has many 70+ active members and looking for a few more to help take down the rancor.

Ally me if interested 683-138-175.

Thanks!
    Foehammer
    Guild Officer
  • Snively
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Ties of the 501st is a casual raiding guild. We just ask that you contribute to the guild activities most days of the week. We use a LINE group for communication. We're on Eastern Time and taking levels 30+. We will be raiding highest tiers possible.

Ally 933-124-275 for an invite
  • Options
    11 7 star toons sounds pretty good. guild: The first order arsenal. PM me for more information.
  • Options
    hi Ferocee, we are a very active guild, only lv 76+, i sent u an ally request, im superspada in game
  • Options
    i sent a PM to you
  • Options
    More than welcome in nWo Wolfpac! Good group of people. Casual but competitive players. Very friendly. Very helpful. Ftp and PtP welcome!
    Tier 5 raid active. We're East Coast based, so not too far off

Ally code: 895-123-924
  • Options
    Just started Marianas Trench. Ally Code: 361-755-966. Feel free to come help out and build guild from the ground.
  • Options
    Alley code ill add you im a officer. Were good. Lots of producers
  • JediArron
    388 posts Member
    Options
  • Brand
    5 posts Member
    Options
    I'm always in top ten of fleet and top 250 in arena
  • Brand
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Really want to join a good community of players that's what it's all about
  • Ruinsyourday
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Dirry rotten Scoundrels would love to have you we raid hpit and naat every 2 days we use discord and line for communication you can pm me on here discord or line for amy info need we are a very active and guild our chat is always very talkative Discord:ruinsyourday2933 Line:ruins86 GoH ally id:185-793-369
  • Brand
    5 posts Member
    Options
    895 619 333. Ally code
    I just sent friend request
  • Brand
    5 posts Member
    Options
    My line ID is
    brandanr
  • Jordy
    142 posts Member