[Yoda Event] Need help with Jedi roster

Heyas.

Looking to setup my Jedi team for the Yoda Event and only looking for farmable options (hard more/cantina/shipments). Currently, I have these unlocked:

1) Lumi 7*
2) JC 7*
3) QGJ 7*
4) Barriss 4*
5) Ahsoka 4*
6) Eeth 4*
7) JKG 2*

Which of these Jedi would be a good combo for the event so I can start working on the sub-7*'s? I'm also open to working on unlocking ones I don't have like Mace, Ima, Plo, Anakin, or Old Ben, if they'll help a bunch?

Thanks.

Replies

• slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    If you have all 3 healers it is a cakewalk.

Finish Bariss. After that it doesn't matter. Do Eeth since he is a fast farm.
  • Options
    Alrighty, sounds good.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ, Lumi, JC, Barriss, Eeth/Mace/Ashoka....honestly the last one doesnt matter although mace can expose the little bugger and make it easier and ashoka's special heals whole team.
  • Bluerock
    224 posts Member
    Options
    I went the Barriss/Ahsoka route and had no problem with the event.
  • Options
    You can work on Eeth Barriss and Ahsoka all at the same time! That way if you are unlucky with shards you still have an alternate, non of them compete with resources.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I fear the Yoda event will never return and it makes me sad.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »

I'm sure it'll be back at least once since it's said "Returning Soon" for a month.

Then again the devs love to get people in an uproar so anything's possible.
  • Loafdawg83
    202 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going with QGJ, Lumi, Barriss (L), JC and Ahsoka
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Loafdawg83 wrote: »

Same here. Four healers and QGJ with assist sounds like the strongest team for this.
  • Options
    Farm Bariss, Ahsoka, and Eeth. You'll need to go through a fair number of Crystals refreshing Cantina energy on Bariss, but you can spend the resulting Cantina Credits on Ahsoka. They'll probably spring it on us too soon for you to field a team of five 7*s, but 5* should be easily in reach.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »

He's returning May 4th

Barris and Eeth make sense unless you have a desire for Ashoka. Also do the Barris HNs as Cantina nodes should be conserved as much as possible.
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Options
    Eeth, Ahsoka, Barris, Plo and Mace all farmable. Old Ben in Cantina as well but he's not all that great.
  • Options
    fudgra wrote: »
    Loafdawg83 wrote: »

Same here. Four healers and QGJ with assist sounds like the strongest team for this.

That's what I'm going with. Can't wait for the event to return, hope it's soon.
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Options
    Lumi, QGJ, JC, Bariss, Ashoka. The heals will be crazy!