Guild Issues/Problems

I'm enjoying my GOH gaming and spend a lot of effort each day to get the most out of the game which has given me something to do with my son. However, we are a bit stumped by the Guild section.

I was requested to join a guild. Good.

I do the daily stuff. Fine.

Despite being in the top three at the end of the day I received some rewards at the start but now haven't gotten anything for three or four days. Not Cool!

How do I go from being a member to being an Officer etc?

Why can't I do any of the battles? I can view the details and troop requirements etc but that is all I can do.

Getting a bit frustrated by this I must admit.

Replies

• Shade_Thanewulf
    229 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi there I'll try to answer what I can. I don't really have an answer for your missing rewards, but I have heard widespread reports of people having inconsistent returns for their efforts.

Only the guild leader can promote/demote people to officer status I suspect that if you are consistently active and helpful in the guild chat and daily contributions you can get a promotion before too long.

Only guild leaders and officers can start or end a raid, send out invites, add/remove members. If you're patient then your leaders and officers will start a raid or why not just inquire about the raid plans in the chat room? If you're in a decent guild then they should be communicating this information anyway.

I hope that helped, good luck and happy Rankor hunting!
  • Options
    Cheers for that S-T, the chat is non existent so I may quit the guild and throw myself out there as a 'mercenary' and see who picks me up. :)
  • Snively
    18 posts Member
    Options
    If you're looking to join a raiding guild that is growing, Ties of the 501st is open. We're casual to active players on Eastern Time. Ally 933-124-275 for an invite. We also have a LINE group for communicating outside of the game's interface.
  • Options
    Thanks Snively. I put a post in my chat to see what will come of it.

Eastern Time? USA? I'm in Australia. Also you are the second person I have seen mention 'Line' app, what is it?
  • Snively
    18 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    LINE is the name of an app. It's just a communications application that allows direct messaging, but also has a nice format for creating "groups". So that an entire guild can join a group and hold conversations there.
    and Eastern was in reference to USA. It's GMT -5 or -4 (daylights savings time)
  • Options
    We are on GMT +10 so not so sure about joining in during live chatter.

My top ten out of a total of 45 characters is:
    Luminara 7* 65 gear lvl8 abilities lvl5
    Consular 6* 65 gear lvl8 abilities lvl5
    Talia 4* 65 gear lvl8 abilities 4 & 5
    Darth Sid 65 5* gear lvl7 abilities lvl4
    Eeth 6* 53 gear lvl7 abilities lvl4
    IG-86 53 gear lvl7 abilities lvl4
    Night Sis In 4* gear lvl7 abilities lvl4
    Plo 5* 53 gear lvl7 abilities lvl4
    Ima-Gun 4* 65 gear lvl 7 abilities lvl4
    Poggle 4* 53 gear lvl7 abilities lvl4

Maybe not the biggest power team but I try to keep my whole collection balanced and am adding strengths every day. My top 19 are all on purple gear and every character in my set has at least lvl4 abilities.