Kylo counters with AOE?

In a GW battle, Kylo just countered with his AOE attack instead of his basic. Is that a thing he does that I've just never seen before, or some sort of glitch?
It said counter attack under his health bar and everything, it wasn't just his regular turn.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I use kylo, and i never saw him counter with an AOE. could be a glitch/bug. But on the other hand, eye witnesses are pretty unreliable.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I'm offended. :)

But no, I use him too and it definitely stuck out as something I've never seen before. Like I said, I watched him do his aoe attack with the "counter attack" label present, and thought "what the h ell?"
    I assume it was a glitch. Sure was obnoxious though.
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    Is Dooku attacking 5 times in a row also a glitch?
  • ChrisJBB8
    57 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    +1

At least Dooku hits like a Toddler in a Tiara
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    ChrisJBB8 wrote: »
    +1

At least Dooku hits like a Toddler in a Tiara

Hey some of those kids can hurt...
  • Drlolum
    54 posts Member
    Options
    well with Phasma as leader or a double attacker such as GS or QGJ or IG 86 he can. Also he can crict the five in a row and attack to the same target so delete one of your toons, even with protection up. Nasty. Remember that he gain turn meter every time he attack out turn. So he can counter twice, then assist and then doble attack. But have to be another of their toons attacking u in the middle.
    May the Chromiun packs be with you
  • Drlolum
    54 posts Member
    Options
    I forget to tell me. With Phasma now it is possible that he assist him when he is attacking. So he can doble counter (gaing turn) doble attack, auto assist. So, in this case it is not necessary the attack of other of their toons.
    May the Chromiun packs be with you
  • Savio
    11 posts Member
    Options

Only 5?