raid - turn meter resist

Can the rancor resist turn meter decreases?

Replies

• Options
    Yes, but it does work reasonably well. My gear8 teebo vs a t6 rancor generally seemed to succeed 2/3 of the time
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Just like all enemies they can resist it now. I use teebo and he seems to remove TM 60% of the time now. Same with qgj's max basic.

If the rancor is stunned from the door though TM manipulation will not work.
  • Stuwart
    137 posts Member
    Options
    His TM can go down when the door is crushing him
  • Options
    But is that worth to make a Teebo (L), E.scout, QGJ, Chewie, Tusken R. team? Can they hold the rancor under the door?
  • Options
    I think so. My most successful team vs a t6 rancor was based on tm, and it's not even that good. Teebo, old ben, phasma, hrs, lumi.

I've finally had to give in to farming qgj :/
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    anyakín wrote: »
    But is that worth to make a Teebo (L), E.scout, QGJ, Chewie, Tusken R. team? Can they hold the rancor under the door?

Unfortunately no. Leader abilities don't work against the rancor.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

And I hate that fact soooooooooooo much
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options

Pretty sure the leader ability comes up when you enter the fight. Is it glitched then?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Veritasum wrote: »

Pretty sure the leader ability comes up when you enter the fight. Is it glitched then?
    It does work against the pigs which is great but not against the rancor,
    I used luminara to test after someone mentioned it to me. No heals. There is a resoponse dome where I believe from a dev that they are looking into it

• Lowic
    32 posts Member
    Options
    My teebo fail at 100% now :( 8k power...
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Lowic wrote: »
    My teebo fail at 100% now :( 8k power...

Power means nothing.
    T7 against captain Teebo should be G10 with security scanner for 80% potency
    T6 and below teebo with 40% can work.

TMR is resistable so will stil get resisted sometimes.