Starting a T4 RAID TODAY (5/4) at 6pm pst Hurry, hour & half left!!!

Horribleupdates
66 posts Member
edited May 2016
We are on top of things with tons of 7 star toons, also everyone so far in the top 1-200 of Battle Arena (one of our members just got 1st place).
We have a Tier 4 RAID STARTING TODAY 6PM PST

We use LINE chat app for notifications of raid times and strategies, and we are having a great time.
Leader and officers are efficient and will communicate with guild daily with strategies and guild times.

Most of us are ex-members of a dysfunctional guild and decided to break of and form our own guild, one of the officers snuck a raid when nobody was looking and swiped the prizes for himself. We just wanted a functional guild to complete all raids so now we are starting over, and wow it's hard filling up a guild all the sudden.
The name of our guild is...
Bounty Raiders Guild
My ally code is 231-614-521 (Bossman)
Or message me with your ally code.
Post edited by Horribleupdates on

Replies

• Tasz14
    179 posts Member
    Options
    How about a merge.

We use line app as well.
    Tasz14 is my line ID

We are 15 members strong and came from anouther star wars game. Many members are level 65-75 with only 3 below 50.

Unfortunately since we all come from anouther game we would ask that you join us as we run the same guild name in the other game we play. We are active and running raids and need more people to fill the ranks.

Knights of the republic is the guild

Thx
  • Horribleupdates
    66 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Sorry, we aren't looking to merge. Thanks for the offer :-)
    We had problems with our last guild and Raid Prize thievery, so we are quite set on our leader/officers
  • Tasz14
    179 posts Member
    Options
    No problem. If you change your mind let me know or contact on line.

You could also keep your officers and leader if it helps. Not sure if you can have two leaders but currently everyone we have on line is an officer. There is no drama between any of us and we are open to ideas on how to merg including splitting the control. We just want good people to fill the guild and its a plus we both use line.

I could invite you to our line chat if you wanted to check us out
  • Options
    Bump after editing with raid time
  • Horribleupdates
    66 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    We are adding people and they are alrady glad they joined :-)