Advice: Best Omega Ability? / Who next in GW?

mutimloh
141 posts Member
edited May 2016
Hi guys,

New to the forums. I was looking for some roster advice on 2 things:

(1) What are the best Omega abilities? I read a lot about 5's being the best option, but was wondering if there was any other alternatives to invest in.

(2) Who should I farm next for GW? I have Lumi, Phasma, Poggle and IG maxed out. I started on RP and then switched to Magma. I'm feeling Magma is a little underwhelming though. Looking to see if Biggs/Teebo might be a better option?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Options
    I'd go teebo. I feel like ewoks are getting more powerful
  • Options
    Teebo for sure, wedge has no place in this game atm, even on an all rebel team lol
  • Options
    If your doing raids: go for qgj's basic! It's really good on the captain and rancor, he has really high potency so it usually hits
    For GW I'm in the same position, though my RP is also 7 stars, and I'm going for Teebo. He seems like fun!
  • mutimloh
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks, sounds like I should definitely go to Teebo in GW.
  • Options
    I've found QGJ's turn meter reduction on his basic to be useful. He has fast cooldowns but there are many situations where you'd use his basic.
  • mutimloh
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Would you rate his omega better than 5s? I saw horror threads in here about 5s' Omega 1v4ing people. I'm thinking switching Dooku lead out for Phasma might be good if I went to the 5s route.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Fives came dangerously close to 1v5ing me today. Otherise Savage gets 30% dmg, and dont forget Daka's 15% stun increase
  • LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    Options
    You may also want to think about General Grievous by converting shards you already have. You already have the "Must haves" Then RP and Teebo and Initiate are all good characters in their own way but not really needed. Dacha, Magma, and Raider are most likely GW suicide squad people. I farmed all the "must haves" Teebo and RP and now just converting shards because I don't really see me using the others and Grievous seems to be much more useful after the update.
    Grievous has AOE healing immunity, attack that cant be evaded or countered, and can force a taunt. Sounds like a good counter to dooku, Kylo, and I am assuming Gun-Di teams will be showing up soon.
  • mutimloh
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Fives came dangerously close to 1v5ing me today. Otherise Savage gets 30% dmg, and dont forget Daka's 15% stun increase

I might just go in for 5s. These 1v4/1v5 stories seem too good to pass up! I have him at 6*s right now and will focus on getting him to 7* after I max QGJ. I only have enough for 1 omega upgrade though, so I wanted to be sure before I spent. Thanks!
  • mutimloh
    141 posts Member
    Options
    LRMoser wrote: »
    You may also want to think about General Grievous

This seems like it'll take a really long time... I like getting new shiny toys ASAP! :)

• LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    Options
    mutimloh wrote: »
    LRMoser wrote: »
    You may also want to think about General Grievous

This seems like it'll take a really long time... I like getting new shiny toys ASAP! :)

Yes it will take a long time. You need 4950 shards to get enough shard shop tokens to max GG. If you only just used your 15 GW shards that would take 330 days.